Freeware Software - Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

AoA Video Joiner 2.0.3.3
marko
Apr 6 2010, 01:04 PM
Post #1

Platinum Poster!

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

File Name: AoA Video Joiner 2.0.3.3
File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 6 Apr 2010
File Category: Video Converters, Encoders & Decoders
Will Run On: 2000/XP/Vista/7

AoA Video Joiner lets you join multiple movie clips of AVI(DivX), MPEG/MPG, MOV and WMV/ASF together into one large movie file.

The Join Video Files function helps you join movie clips together, which could be the hot movie clips you have download or the lifeclips you have shot . You can join multiple AVI, MPEG, MOV or WMV/ASF video files of the same format or different formats into one large movie file. You can also join as many video files as you like, easily change the order in that they are combined and then merge them easily.

Key Features
Join same format or different formats of AVI/MPG/MOV/WMV/ASF;
Output AVI(DivX), MPG, MOV, WMV/ASF, VCD/DVD/SVCD compliant format;
Merge unlimited number of video files;
Preview movies before joining;
Change the order of videos easily;
Handy user interface.

Click here to download this file, or add a comment below

bolgwrad
Apr 6 2010, 03:13 PM
Post #2

Advanced Poster!

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 540

A very handy little app; I just merged an AVI, an MPG, a MOV and a FLV, all different frame sizes, into one AVI at 1280 x 960 without any fuss whatever, and not too slowly either. One of the things the Windows OS is missing is an intuitive, quick, and resource-light video editor - AoA videojoiner handles the joining-up end of video operations, which would be a pain in Movie Maker or even VideoStudio, easily and perfectly.

Minus points, knocking off one star: the skin (why do programmers do this?), no drag and drop support, and it won't work as a converter if you only add one file. I also had a couple of crashes (XP SP3), but this may be due to other shell conflicts. Probably the skin, I expect...

A keeper.

Fast Reply

Enable email notification of replies |  Enable Smilies |  Enable Signature

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th April 2010 - 03:11 AM
Why Donate?

Skin by Skinbox