: Desktop-Reminder 126.96.36.199
: 30 Oct 2009
: 6 Feb 2010
: Scheduling,Calendars & Organisers
Will Run On
Desktop-Reminder is a freeware task planner for Windows to manage your tasks and other to-dos’ in easy way. Always during start of Windows it lists all tasks, which are urgent for that day. In case, there is additionally time of day in task defined, according notification message will be shown, when the time comes.
Why is Desktop-Reminder better than every other task planner for Windows?
There are two advantages of using Desktop-Reminder instead of other task planner:
1. You can be notified even few months earlier about your task. In such a way you are able to quit every long-term contract (i.e. contract cellular phone) right on time.
2. There is no need to input annoying begin/end time of day for the task - who cares, at what time is grandma’s birthday? You win simplicity of use.
If you define time of day for the task, you can be adequate early notified (in the range of one minute to few hours) about your task. You don’t miss your favorite TV-program and you don’t bid too late on eBay.
Benefits for inexperienced users
* No need to input from/to, start/end time of the task,
* 12 month calendar with calendar weeks,
* Task-notification up to few months ahead
Functions for advanced users
* Yearly, monthly or weekly task repeating (i.e. on 1st of January, or 2nd Saturday in month, or simply on Fridays),
* Message notifications for tasks with defined time of day (tomorrow at 15:45 make a bid on eBay),
* First day of the week in the calendar is adjustable (Sunday, Monday…)
Desktop-Reminder is freeware – you can use this task planner free of charge, as long as you wish, and regardless of commercial or private purposes.
Why is Desktop-Reminder free of charge?
Desktop-Reminder was developed to manage its author’s tasks and to-do’s. When he realized, that there are more people looking for an easy task planner, he decided to share his planner with others.
Click here to download this file, or add a comment below