Navigation

FREE Licenses-Acoolsoft PPT to Video Pro!!, Competition for Members-Closes 19th March.
James (Jim) Hill...
Feb 17 2010, 01:08 AM
Post #1

Platinum Poster!

Group: Super Mod
Member No.: 1,067

This competition is now closed and details of winners can be found in the last post on the second page. Acoolsoft have now also offered a 20% discount till 20th April 2010 for anyone else interested in their product but were too late for entry to the competition. Simply click the link below for your automatic 20% discount:

https://usd.swreg.org/cgi-bin/s.cgi?s=47337...amp;d=0&q=1

=====================

Acoolsoft have generously donated 10 licenses for the latest full version of their terrific PPT to Video Pro (normally $49.95). This offer is exclusive to FreewareBB members and the free licenses will be distributed by way of a competition.

The free licenses will be given to 10 lucky winners but it doesn?t end there. All members who enter but do not win one the free licenses will still be eligible for a 20% discount off the normal price! The 20% discount offer will be valid for 1 month (after competition closes) and is open to everyone, including visitors/guests.*

You may have already seen the listing on FreewareBB for PPT to Video FREE which is one of very few genuine freeware offerings in this genre and is a terrific program. Well, PPT to Video Pro is even better. This from the site:

?Acoolsoft PPT to Video Pro is a smart PowerPoint to video converter that enables you to convert PowerPoint Presentations to video of up to 130 video formats including AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, MOV, FLV, 3GP and HD videos with excellent quality."

PPT to Video Pro supports a huge 130 video formats and will batch convert up to 12 presentations at one time.

Best of all it is very easy to use so is suitable for experts and novices alike, conversion involves just 3 simple steps:

1. Import Files
Import PowerPoint to this PowerPoint to video converter. Up to 12 presentation files can be imported at one time

2. Customize Output
Choose the video format you want to export and set the video and audio options according to your needs.

3. Convert PowerPoint to video
Click Start, and the PowerPoint to video conversion will automatically start.

Entering the competition is easy; just post a comment here briefly explaining why you would like a free copy of PPT to Video Pro. The 10 best entries, as judged by the FreewareBB team, will receive one free license each. The competition will close on 19th March, 2010. No further comments will be accepted after that date.

FreewareBB will then send an email to each of the lucky winners with instructions on how to claim their free license. A list of the winners will be posted here plus a link, for all who missed out, to take advantage of the 20% discount offer.

So what are you waiting for?.get posting!!!

*We do apologise to visitors/guests who are not eligible to enter this competition. The process requires each entrant be notifiable via known email address. However, all are welcome to take advantage of the 20% discount on offer. Just access the offer via link which will be posted here after the competition has closed.

2 Pages    1 2 >  
Replies (1 - 19)
marko
Feb 17 2010, 11:30 AM
Post #2

Platinum Poster!

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

I'm not entering the comp for obvious reasons, but would just like to thank Acoolsoft and Jim for their support and looking forward to the 10 lucky winners (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
Cheers
Marko

Calvin
Feb 17 2010, 02:38 PM
Post #3

New Poster!

Group: Members
Member No.: 70

First, I would like to thank FreewareBB for their contribution of a GREAT freeware software site. Also, thanks to Acoolsoft for offering a license to this software. I have two ideas in mind for the licensed version of the software which would allow me to create HD videos from Powerpoint presentations.

My father-in-law passed away this past year at the age of 48 from a heart attack. I would like to be able to produce a memorial in honor of him.

The second reason why I would like to have a licensed copy is that my wife and I will be celebrating our 16th year of marriage. I would like to produce an anniversary video.

Thanks again. Calvin

paf
Feb 17 2010, 09:02 PM
Post #4

New Poster!

Member No.: 2,515

Hi Jim, thanks for sharing this information. I'm not sure if we should post here or at the site, but it seems to me that we are supposed to post at the site. I really would like to win a license fo Alcoolsoft ppt to video pro, because I work with vocational training and I'm always creating ppt presentations. So, please count me in. I will also try my luck at the site. Thanks once more.

marko
Feb 17 2010, 10:48 PM
Post #5

Platinum Poster!

paf, you've posted in the right place, good luck (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

Calvin, sorry to hear about your father in law mate, best of luck.
Marko

James (Jim) Hill...
Feb 17 2010, 11:55 PM
Post #6

Platinum Poster!

Hey Paf - As Marko said, you are in the right place and have now entered the competition. Sorry for any confusion, I have now edited the topic to highlight that information better.

Hey Calvin - Ditto on Marko's sentiments mate.

Good luck to both,
JIM

paf
Feb 18 2010, 07:58 AM
Post #7

New Poster!

Member No.: 2,515

Thanks a lot, Jim and Marko (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

w_williamson
Feb 19 2010, 09:51 AM
Post #8

Advanced Poster!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 3

C'mon guys, this is a worthwhile application, let's see those posts!

Mongoplus
Feb 20 2010, 01:47 PM
Post #9

New Poster!

Member No.: 333

I have been looking for a program just for this purpose. I would love to receive a free license.

Please keep up the great work!!!

aviator365
Feb 21 2010, 11:08 AM
Post #10

New Poster!

Member No.: 2,530

Wow nice giveaway. I just joined this club for this giveaway. I would certainly love to have a chance to win this. I like the program as its unique and this software converts to HD format plus the batch conversion is also great . I like the fact that this conversion software makes it easier to have online presentations of ppt files in video for all to see easily.Thanks. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

ginaba
Feb 21 2010, 12:30 PM
Post #11

New Poster!

Member No.: 2,532

First of all I want to thank all the members of this wonderful community for the great job that they are doing here.

As an IT student I found this giveaway to be of great important to me for delivering my class presentation. I would really be very happy if I win a license.

Thank you in advance.

luisc
Feb 22 2010, 01:02 AM
Post #12

New Poster!

Member No.: 2,534

First post on this forum. Hi everyone. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Like w_williamson said this is indeed a very nice application. I hope I'll be one of the lucky ones.
Good luck. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/empathy2.gif)

CLARA JONES
Feb 22 2010, 06:13 AM
Post #13

New Poster!

Member No.: 2,537

HI ALL

thankyou for such a good give away. very kind of you to give away such a good software

i want to win one license because

1. it would help in making better presentation on my projects

2. it would help me prove my ability with better quality

3. with such software in hand i can be rest assured about quallity and compatibility of of the output formats

4.will definitely save some time.

w_williamson
Feb 25 2010, 08:22 AM
Post #14

Advanced Poster!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 3

7 entries so far guys, remember we have 10 copies to giveaway judged by the best replies - keep posting!!!

luisc
Feb 27 2010, 09:34 PM
Post #15

New Poster!

Member No.: 2,534

Hi this is a nice giveaway. Please count me in (if i am not to late) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

john20
Mar 3 2010, 01:14 AM
Post #16

New Poster!

Member No.: 2,404

Very nice application.

Guest_amozai_*
Mar 6 2010, 01:02 PM
Post #17

Guests

thank you so much. this is a Great software! if I win a license, I'll be using it for my class presentation.

best regards,

marko
Mar 6 2010, 02:02 PM
Post #18

Platinum Poster!

Because this offer is exclusive to FreewareBB members, you have to be registered to be considered, as per details from Jim's first post, registration is completely free and only takes a few minutes - https://freewarebb.com/register.html
Hope that helps
Marko

Guest_Guest_stanmore23_*_*
Mar 13 2010, 01:56 AM
Post #19

Guests

I am a tutor at SeniorNet in New Zealand. We are a registered charity staffed by unpaid volunteers and help people over 55 to learn computer skills. Many of these people like to make presentations, particularly of family photgraphs, for their family and to show them on TV. A program like this would help us enormously.

James (Jim) Hill...
Mar 14 2010, 08:48 AM
Post #20

Platinum Poster!

AMOZAI and STANMORE23

As detailed in the original post and re-iterated by Marko....you need to be a member in order to qualify for one of the free licenses.

We would love to include everybody in this promotion but unfortunately we need a genuine email address and that is only available to us if you register as a member.

There is nothing we would like more than to give you the chance of winning a free license. Please register, you can use the same name under which you posted your comment, and then you will be eligible.

Cheers....Jim

2 Pages    1 2 >

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th March 2010 - 09:44 AM
Why Donate?

Skin by Skinbox