FastPictureViewer is a small and fast image viewer, so simple compared to usual viewers that its purpose might not be immediately apparent. The program is optimized to do just one task: browse entire folders of digital photos as quickly as possible, while allowing for rapid sharpness checks (instant flip to 100% view) and enabling single-click copy of the keepers to a preset folder, along with single-keystroke Adobe XMP and Vista rating / labeling. A small EXIF panel coupled with an instant, high-precision RGB histogram give you all the information you need about the picture. That's about it, but it makes for one of the fastest image culling tool available, also ideal for full-screen chimping directly off the camera (or memory card) over USB2. Of course FastPictureViewer can just as well be used for speed-browsing, rating or labeling an existing picture collection, but it does not offer any image editing, enhancing or cataloging function, it's just a bare bone quick photo viewer.
- Vista support (runs as Standard User with UAC enabled).
- Unicode support, handles image and folder names in any written language.
- Color management let you see your Adobe RGB or ProPhoto RGB images with accurate colors.
- Support for custom target color profiles to match calibrated monitors.
- High precision linear R,G,B histogram with optional compression and per-channel normalization.
- EXIF shooting data display with shutter speed, f-stop, ISO speed, exposure compensation and more.
- Instant flip to the next image using either the keyboard, a mouse click or a scroll of the mouse wheel.
- Easy browsing of tens of thousands (yes!) of images at a time, even in deeply nested sub-folder hierarchies.
- Instant switch between fit-to-window and 100% mode views from a single key press, with optional high-quality image rescaling.
- Adobe XMP sidecar files writing (stores rating, labels, urgency settings in Adobe XMP-compliant metadata format).
- Embedded metadata writer for JPEG/TIFF/HD Photo/JPEG-XR files (Adobe XMP rating/labeling and Windows Vista rating).
- Mouse 'click-and-hold' instantaneous 100% zoom and configurable instantaneous 50%-6400% right-click magnifier.
- Seamless multiple-subfolders browsing, in one single continuous sequence (easily browse an entire drive or CD/DVD at once).
- Drag & drop support, drop a folder or a set of files on FastPictureViewer to quickly view them.
- Single-click or single keystroke background copy of the "keepers" to a preset folder, without disruption of the viewing flow.
- Plug'n'play integration with optional automatic browsing of inserted media or digital camera: view images straight off the camera.
- Shell integration with "Open with FastPictureViewer..." context-menu options for local folders and drives.
- Supports file associations from Windows Explorer ("Open With...") to e.g. associate JPEGs with FastPictureViewer.exe
- Instant automatic detection of new images added anywhere to the folder tree, while you browse (real-time "hot folder" concept).
- Multi-monitor awareness and huge monitor support, with full-screen borderless kiosk mode available at the press of the F11 key.
Are you the author of this file? See Authors, your files.
Links To This Download ...
Text Link :
Blog/Forum Link :
Graphic Link :
Report This Download
If you find any issue's with this download, please take a second to report it using our Contact Form.
Registered members can report issue's with this download directly from this page using the "Report this file as broken" link below-right.