Freeware - Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) · RSS FEEDS    Bookmark and Share

IPB

Free PowerPoint to video converter
Guest_tangyi_*
Feb 22 2010, 08:03 AM
Post #1

Guests

I've been searching for a freeware which can turn my PowerPoint presentation to video for a long time since not all of my audience have PowerPoint installed. In that way I can upload the video to Youtube and share with more people. Last week I found the one that meet my need.

I would like to suggest a free PowerPoint to video converter. It's called PPT to Video Free which allows you to convert your PowerPoint presentation to video. I think it's quite useful to people who have the similar request like me.

It's a step-by-step program that you can easily master. I just wonder if this software "records" the whole process of your PowerPoint presentation and save it as a video. Another point makes me pleased is that you can add your own logo into the video to protect your video from piracy or abuse. Also I hope it can add some audio recording feature which allows users to add narration or sound for the video.

There's still one little regret is that it's not an add-on program which is embeded in PowerPoint. I used to see a similar program which adds one button on your PowerPoint tool after its installation. In that case, you can directly convert the presentation by clicking the button.

Download it here: https://freewarebb.com/Acoolsoft-PPT-Vi...e-file8508.html

Moderator Note: please do not post external links in forums, they are not allowed unless otherwise specified (as per the rules HERE).

w_williamson
Feb 22 2010, 08:23 AM
Post #2

Advanced Poster!

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 3

Remember also there is currently a competition available to all members to win a copy of the full version of this product - see: https://freewarebb.com/FREE-Licenses-Ac...Pro-t58221.html

Guest_dwightgenius_*
Yesterday
Post #3

Guests

I'm using Leawo PowerPoint to Video FREE, it is excellent! It can preserve the PowerPoint effects like animations,transitions....

Moderator Note: please do not post external links in forums, they are not allowed unless otherwise specified (as per the rules HERE).

Fast Reply
Please press the 'Add Reply' button only once - members with a post count of 10 or less along with guests will have their replies moderated. An administrator will view and approve your submission before it becomes visible on the site.

Enable email notification of replies |  Enable Smilies |  Enable Signature

Tag cloud:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th February 2010 - 11:07 PM