Please direct all promotions and free offers to Jim Hillier by contacting him through this site as a member HERE
or via email at ...
jim.hillier [@] freewarebb [dot] com
The following information is required by Jim:
1. Your name,
2. Your company name (if applicable),
3. The title of the software you wish to promote and give away,
4. A brief description of the software,
5. Optionally, you may provide one screenshot for inclusion to the post,
6. The normal cost of the software,
7. The applicable start date and end date of the offer,
8. A link to the software description page and a link to the promotion page on your own site (if applicable),
9. If you are not the developer and wish to include your own site in your sig, please also note and include this in your email,
10. Confirmation that the software will not expire, or details if your software/service will only last for a set period of time, such as 1 year, etc,
Please also include any other details you feel would be relevant.
Please direct any questions or concerns to Jim also, although please note the following requirements for your post beforehand:
1. Software submitted to the Promotions and Free Offers section MUST NOT be freeware. If it is, you can submit it to the site in the normal way (see HERE
). Your promotion or free offer must be a commercial product that is normally associated with payment, given away free of charge,
2. Any URL you provide as part of the promotion or free offer MUST NOT be rated negatively in WOT
3. The software you wish to promote or give away should not be crippled or trialware, it should be a fully functional application without restrictions,
4. You do not necessarily have to be the developer of the software, you may have noticed a title being given away by a developer in which case (and as long as the developer does not object) you are still free to submit it to Jim for consideration. In this case, we would obviously still require the developers URL details, although you may also wish to place your own site (if you have one) in your sig but please request approval of this beforehand.