Freeware - Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register ) Not a member yet? ...REGISTER FREE and get all the member benefits! · RSS Feeds    Bookmark and Share

IPB

MailWasher 6.5
marko
Oct 13 2008, 08:39 AM
Post #1

Platinum Poster!

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

File Name: MailWasher 6.5
File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 13 Oct 2008
File Updated: 2 Jun 2009
File Category: Email & Spam Tools
Will Run On: 9x/2000/XP/2003

Introducing MailWasher, the leader in spam filter software, and the easiest way to check and manage your e-mails before you download them.

MailWasher is free to use and won't ever expire. It works with Outlook, Outlook Express and every other email program.

Use this powerful spam blocker software to effectively stop email spam. Discover the safe way to stop unwanted e-mails before they get to your computer.

No gimmicks here, it is so easy to set up and use that you'll be managing your email like a pro in seconds. It can even be used as an effective privacy tool. I think you will find this to be the easiest, most effective way to manage your incoming e-mails and stop spam. You will be amazed at how quickly you will like using MailWasher.

Click here to download this file

James (Jim) Hill...
May 22 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #2

Gold Poster!

Group: VIP
Member No.: 1,067

I have used MailWasher for years and recommend it to all my friends and associates. I particularly like the fact that no spam and unwanted emails ever actually get downloaded to the machine, MailWasher deletes them all at the server. It is very effective, safe and easy to use.

Fast Reply

Enable email notification of replies |  Enable Smilies |  Enable Signature

Tag cloud:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd August 2009 - 12:29 PM