FreewareBB

> Your favourite freeware!
marko
Nov 21 2008, 10:21 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Have you used a freeware title recently, or found it long ago but still use it, that you just couldn't be without? One of those downloads that makes you truly appreciate freeware? I'm not talking about a list of favourite freeware, I'm talking about THE ONE, if you had to decide which one out of them all?? Not so easy now eh?! (IMG:https://freewarebb.com/style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)

For me, and I know this is really boring, but it would be between the Opera and Firefox browser, and if pushed I'd say Firefox. Because I have always had to use a computer and always been on the web for most of my jobs and hobbies and the browser became (and still is) my portal to the world, my lifeline through my career and my source of knowledge. Firefox has always strived to provide maximum functionality with it's vast array of add-on's and plugins and I have never been let down with it. Internet Explorer is a distant memory for me to be honest, although I have to use it now and again to check formatting on web pages, etc, but it more or less collects dust on my desktop!.

I can't honestly say much against the other freeware browsers out there as they are all great examples and fit particular needs of particular people, it's just Firefox was most definately my first browser love (IMG:https://freewarebb.com/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif) (YUK!)

ablaze
Nov 23 2008, 03:32 PM
Post #2

Group: VIP
Member No.: 616

For me its OpenOffice, wouldn't touch MS Office with a barge poll anymore - kills me to see people still buying it!!!

marko
Nov 23 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Root Admin
Member No.: 2

Indeed!! .. and yes, OpenOffice is a great addition to anyone's computer

scamp
Dec 5 2008, 11:45 AM
Post #4

Group: Members
Member No.: 619

I find that the entire range of SSuite Office freeware just blows me away! Even better than OpenOffice for me

2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Tag cloud:

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Title Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
  0 marko 210 21st December 2008 - 02:59 PM
Last post by: marko
  3 tisc 620 20th November 2008 - 08:19 AM
  22 marko 2,582 16th November 2008 - 08:51 PM
2 Matthew 1,005 27th August 2008 - 01:05 PM