The Safe Free Download SiteWhy not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY
READ / WRITE REVIEWS File Information
- Submitted: Feb 28 2008 04:49 PM
- Last Updated: Dec 18 2011 09:38 PM
- File Size: 477.63K
- Views: 841
- Downloads: 61
- Will Run On: XP/Vista/7
- Author's Site: Click Here
- License: Info Not Available
Link To This File
Download Now WatchMe 2.1.31 Votes
WatchMe is a simple timer program that can be used to time a number of different tasks or events together or independently of each other. You can easily name each timer and track information about the tasks that you are timing - a great solution for those who need to track their time for billing, timesheets and more.
- Ability to manage multiple timers at once
- Give each timer a unique name
- Display time in a number of different formats
- Store notes and comments on each timer Quickly copy and paste time into other time tracking programs and billing programs
- Export timers to CSV and XML
- View total time accumulated across all of your timers
- Group similar timers together
- "Focus Light" keeps you focused while you work
- Can warn you if the application has been inactive for a period of time - great if you sometimes forget to start your timers after you start working
- No install program - just copy the executable and run
What's New in Version 2.1.3 (See full changelog)
- Added default file names when exporting timer data.
- The inactivity notification no longer opens a new dialog box every time it fires - only a single dialog box will be displayed no matter how long the timers are inactive.
- Fixed issue where an ´object´ error may occur while deleting a timer.
- Reworked the internal timing code to to improve its precision and efficiency.
- Added code to not allow tabs to have the same name.
- Made the hour, minute and seconds controls larger when setting up a timer alert.
Comments and ReviewsRegister now to add a quick comment to this file below or alternatively you can add a more detailed review HERE and include, for example, details such as good/bad points, any specific advantages over similar software, features you found useful and so on.
Please be aware that all reviews are moderated and should contain at least 2-3 paragraphs and preferably (but not compulsory) screenshots.