Does anybody know about open-source equivalent of Office Communication Server 2007?
I asked the following question on forum about Visual Basic (http://www.codeguru.com/forum/, name of topic "speech redirection from Skype to Sphinx4 and vice versa") and they answered me that it would take too much time to write in VB what I need to have. Instead they suggested me to use Office Communication Server 2007 and now I wonder if there is any open-source application which can do the same. (Or maybe there are other, better ideas - this is why I quote my post from that forum below).
"I'd like to create simple system for speech recognition such that:
1. user makes a call from mobile phone
2. Skype (maybe with MyToGo) on server automatically receives this call
3. application in VB redirects speech from Skype to Sphinx4
4. Sphinx4 recognizes spoken words and answers according to them
5. speech answer is redirected to Skype with the use of VB application
6. user on mobile phone hears the answer
7. and so on :-)
8. user finished the talk
Can you give me any suggestions how to write this VB application so that:
1. call is automatically received on Skype (maybe it can be done in Skype itself, without need of VB)
2. how to redirect speech from Skype to Sphinx4 and vice versa"
Page 1 of 1
open-source equivalent of Office Communication Server 2007 OR speech redirection from Skype to Sphinx4 and vice versa
Posted 11 November 2009 - 04:41 PM
Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:14 PM
Not sure if it's "exactly" the same, but what about this:
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1