File Name: VirtualDub Portable 1.8.8
File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 20 Feb 2008
File Category: Video Players & Editors
Will Run On: 9x/ME/2000/XP/Vista
VirtualDub Portable is the popular video capture/processing utility packaged as a portable application, so you can take your images with you and do your editing on the go.
VirtualDub Portable is a video capture/processing utility. It lacks the editing power of a general-purpose editor such as Adobe Premiere, but is streamlined for fast linear operations over video. It has batch-processing capabilities for processing large numbers of files and can be extended with third-party video filters. VirtualDub is mainly geared toward processing AVI files, although it can read (not write) MPEG-1 and also handle sets of BMP images.
* Command line: MPEG parser status dialog ate Ctrl+C/Break.
* Command line: Ctrl+C/Break while running the job queue (/r) now skips the rest of the queue.
* PluginAPI: DetectBySignature() now receives correct file size instead of zero.
* PluginAPI: Fixed frame tracking bug in default video decoder object that caused intermittent failures.
* JobControl: Command-line run (/r) was broken by retry logic (since 1.8.7).
* Filters: Blur and Blur More no longer write broken config lines into scripts (since 1.8.0).
Click here to download this file, or add a comment below
Page 1 of 1
VirtualDub Portable 1.8.8
Share this topic:
Page 1 of 1
1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users