File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 02 Nov 2007
File Updated: 24 Sep 2010
File Category: Misc
Version No: 4.37
Will Run On: 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3/Vista/7
Tunnelier is a fast, robust, easy to use SSH client for Windows with flexible TCP/IP tunneling support. Tunnelier incorporates an FTP-to-SFTP bridge which performs translation between the FTP and SFTP protocols, allowing any FTP client application to connect securely to an SFTP server through Tunnelier.
Both active mode and passive mode FTP data connections are supported, as well as restarted transfers, directory listings and other features.
All FTP clients should be able to list directories and transfer files across Tunnelier´s FTP-to-SFTP bridge, including integrated clients in applications such as Dreamweaver, GUI clients such as BulletProof FTP, and command line clients such as the default ftp.exe client accompanying Windows.
- powerful SSH port forwarding capabilities, including dynamic forwarding through integrated SOCKS and HTTP CONNECT proxy;
- support for RSA and DSA public key authentication with comprehensive user keypair management;
- state-of-the-art terminal emulation with support for the bvterm, xterm, and vt100 protocols;
- one of the most advanced graphical SFTP clients;
- an advanced command-line SFTP client;
- an FTP-to-SFTP bridge allowing you to connect to an SFTP server using legacy FTP applications;
- WinSSHD remote administration features;
- single-click Remote Desktop forwarding.
Tunnelier is free for individual use, as well as for limited use inside organizations! To begin, simply download the installation executable. Check the Tunnelier license to see if you can use it free of charge or whether a right of use needs to be purchased for your environment.
- SFTP: Tunnelier will now transfer files even if file size information cannot be retrieved from the server.
- sftpc: Pressing the Esc key on an empty prompt would incorrectly disable further input of SFTP commands. Fixed.
- Terminal: added setting in Tunnelier Terminal tab, and -beep command line switch for stermc, to allow disabling of beeping sounds sent by the server.
- When connecting through a proxy server, some proxy servers choose to just send EOF to Tunnelier, instead of sending an error code. In this circumstance, Tunnelier would previously hang indefinitely, waiting for an explicit error response. Tunnelier will now handle the EOF response correctly, as well as timeout on its own if no response is forthcoming.
Click here to download this file