File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 06 Nov 2007
File Updated: 12 Sep 2010
File Category: Virtual Applications
Version No: 4.3
Will Run On: 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/2K3/Vista/7
VirtuaWIn is a virtual desktop manager to organize applications over several "virtual" desktops. For example if you use two virtual desktops you can put a Web browser on desk 1 and by using a desktop manager "switch away" the Web browser and it will seem like you have a new empty workspace (desk 2) to put another application/applications on.
- 3058490 Fixed bug causing current window to be moved to the next desktop
- 3017670 Added new module interface message to control desktop changing
- 3026593 Updated external interface documentation
- 3025763 Improved VW_FOREGDWIN message so that modules can force VW to give focus to their unmanaged windows
- 3025866 Improved VW_FOREGDWIN message to allow modules to get VW to choose a suitable foreground window
- 3026574 Fixed problem with hidden linked windows being made visible by VW
- 3026907 Added manifest file to the source package
- 3024305 Fixed minimised window activation issue when using new 'Only hide taskbar button ...' option.
- 3025759 Changed BltMode to HALFTONE (not Win9x) to improve image quality
- 3014409 Improved initial deskop image by simulating the taskbar and adding a boarder.
- 3014411 Improved Window Rule's hide method option behaviour to avoid invalid combinations
- 3012041 Added documentation for hidden config options
- 3012028 Fixed size of box around User Interface section in Setup
Click here to download this file