Elegant IPB Skin By Skinbox

Reviews, Recommendations, How To's and much more in Septembers Newsletter Online NOW

FreewareBB: TeamViewer - FreewareBB

Active Content Active Content   Latest Updates New Updates   Latest Downloads New Downloads   Top Downloads Top Downloads   RSS Feeds RSS   Link To Us Link To Us   Submit Freeware Submit

Page 1 of 1

TeamViewer

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:56 PM (#1) User is offline   marko 

• Platinum Poster!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Root Admin

File Name: TeamViewer
    File Submitter: marko
    File Submitted: 12 Nov 2007
    File Updated: 08 Sep 2010
    File Category: Remote Tools
    Version No: 5.0.9104
    Will Run On: 9x/ME/2K/XP/Vista/7

TeamViewer connects to any PC or server around the world within a few seconds. You can remote control your partner's PC as if you were sitting right in front of it. Find out why more than 60 million users trust TeamViewer!

Remote Support
    With TeamViewer you can remotely control any computer as if you were sitting right in front of it - even through firewalls. All your partner has to do is start a small application, which does not even require installation or administrative rights.

Meetings / Presentations
    Teamwork, presentations and sales talks - a picture says more than a thousand words.
    TeamViewer enables you to share your desktop with other people over the internet, even through firewalls - the ideal solution for online collaboration.

Remote Access / Remote Office
    Access all your computers and servers remotely around the clock. Need access to your computers on the road? Need access to your customer’s unattended servers? No problem – with TeamViewer all host installations are free.

Click here to download this file

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:42 AM (#2) User is offline   grr 

• Advanced Poster!
    • PipPip
      • Group: Advanced Member

Does it also have a web version than installing or using the portable? :lol:

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:47 AM (#3) User is offline   marko 

• Platinum Poster!

Hi grr, yes it does have a web console, I had actually forgotten it had this feature or I would have mentioned that in the newsletter also. You need to register to gain access to this service and you can do that here: https://wa103.teamviewer.com/register.aspx

Cheers
        Marko

Posted 13 August 2010 - 12:23 AM (#4) User is offline   grr 

• Advanced Poster!
        • PipPip
          • Group: Advanced Member

View Postmarko, on 12 August 2010 - 07:47 AM, said:

Hi grr, yes it does have a web console, I had actually forgotten it had this feature or I would have mentioned that in the newsletter also. You need to register to gain access to this service and you can do that here: https://wa103.teamviewer.com/register.aspx

Cheers
          Marko

Thanks for confirming Marko :lol:

My bro would be happy to know as we both got infected after using the teamviewer portable executable last time, and it was last time we used TM :lol:

Now u already have a topic for the next Newsletter :)

Posted 13 August 2010 - 02:18 PM (#5) User is offline   marko 

• Platinum Poster!

LOL

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 User(s) are reading this topic
            0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forums | Downloads | Active Content | New Updates | New Downloads | Top Downloads | RSS Feeds | Our Toolbar | Link To Us | How To Submit

The safest Freeware Software with reviews, ratings, screenshots and comments. Human edited site with no spyware, no malware and no annoying popups!.
            View our new updates, new downloads and top downloads.
            IPB Skins by Skinbox More Info

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
            Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter   Or sign in with these services