File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 02 Apr 2008
File Updated: 16 Sep 2010
File Category: Compression
Version No: 1.4
Will Run On: 2000/XP/2003/Vista
Free UPX is an advanced graphical interface for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables).
It allows you to compress (and decompress) files produced according to Microsoft Portable Executable and COFF Specification (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL and other). It offers easy access to all documented and undocumented UPX parameters without the need for command line usage.
The Free UPX interface is very simple and user-friendly. To compress executable files, just drag & drop them into main window, select proper profile from list, and click the COMPRESS button.
Free UPX is designed for UPX 3.02w - the last stable version in April 2008.
- Compression and decompression executable files (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, SYS, AX, ACM, DRV, TLB and other).
- Easy acces to all UPX command-line parameters.
- Displaying detailed informations about compressed files: original file size, compresson ratio, UPX version, compression level and other.
- Predefined UPX profiles for beginners. Advanced users can define custom profiles.
- Don´t need any installation. Just extract ZIP archive and click fupx.exe file.
- Portability. This program can be run from portable devices. All settings are written to INI file.
- Shell integration (optional).
- 100% freeware! - for private and commercial use. There are no limitations, adware, spyware.
Created with a legal and registered version of the Turbo Delphi Explorer.
Click here to download this file