File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 02 Feb 2009
File Updated: 30 Aug 2010
File Category: Graphics & Image Converters
Version No: 2.2
Will Run On: 2000/XP/Vista/7
Change the resolution, file format and filename of a single image or a collection in a comfortable and handy way. Even advanced operations like removing meta informations or renaming and sorting your images with an enumeration are easy to manage. Furthermore the used drag´n´drop technique simplifies the selection of wanted files so that nothing will bother your aim.
To be more precise: The key feature of Easy Image Modifier is the pure easiness. For example you can change the resolution of multiple images proportionally to a self-chosen dimension just with one single click. Whereby it´s possible to load several common image formates like bmp, jpg, png, tif, tga or gif.
Of course you can additionally rename your images, save them at a different location and change the file format as well. Even at this you can optionally adopt the original file date.
Attractive is the possibility for jpg files to remove their meta informations and to set a compression level.
Last but not least a nice fact to annotate is how resource-conserving Easy Image Modifier is: A small file size, just one executable and no installation do really satisfy the efficiency.
No special system requirements are needed.
- added: update check
- added: sort file list option in result window
- changed: corrected Spanish translation (thanks Fidel!)
- changed: redesigned Plus notes on main window
- changed: open successfully created errorlog automatically
- fixed: security issues in several image decoders
- fixed: Russian translation
- fixed: loading error with 16bit Bmp images
- fixed: "&" character in filenames wasn't displayed at progress
Click here to download this file