File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 25 Jun 2009
File Updated: 21 Oct 2010
File Category: Diagnostic & Benchmark
Version No: 3.61-992
Will Run On: 9x/NT/2K/XP/2K3/Vista/2K8/7
HWiNFO32 is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. This tool is designed to collect and present the maximum amount of information possible about computer´s hardware which makes them suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufacturers, system integrators and technical experts as well. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports.
- Comprehensive hardware information
- System health monitoring
- Basic benchmarks
- Text, CSV, XML, HTML, MHTML report formats
- Periodical updates
- OS: Windows 9x/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/Windows 7
- Platform: 32-bit (IA-32), 64-bit (x64, IA-64)
- Minor fixes and updates (Win7 type, MX16xx Ext1 temp, GPU enum, SNB GFX clock).
- Added possibility to disable sensor data logging for report file (avoids raising of memory usage during monitoring).
- Added support of ITE IT8728F, IT8781F, IT8782F, IT8783F LPC/Hardware Monitor.
- Improved enumeration of multiple GPUs via NVAPI.
- Added monitoring of HP Envy 17 and Pavilion dv6 / dv7 EC.
- Fixed CPU clock measurement on certain Windows 7 systems.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS Rampage III GENE.
- Added support of Alerts for Sensor values when reaching customizable thresholds.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7592.
- Added reporting of BIOS Message for Award/Phoenix BIOS machines.
- Added possibility to report SMART data and monitor temperature for drives in Intel RAID Array.
- Added monitoring of HP Envy 15 EC.
- Improved sensor monitoring for Tyan S7025.
- Added preliminary Ivy Bridge support.
- Changed nVidia GPU I2C method to NVAPI by default (can be changed back to low-level via settings).
Click here to download this file