Safe Freeware

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

DavesComputerTips News Letters FREE!!

2 replies to this topic

#1 James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Super Mod
  • 971 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 02:57 AM

Hey All - I am unashamedly recommending DavesComputerTips news letters to you, not because I am involved, but quite simply because they are the very best news letters available.

I subscribe to around 9 news letters, including all the well known ones, so I have a pretty good basis for comparison. DavesComputerTips news letter beats all the others hands down.

Permanently featured articles include; Dave's own computer tips, advice encompassing all ares of computer security, tips and tricks to help with all components of Microsoft Office, help and advice on digital photography (both hardware and software) and, of course, yours truly's Freeware Focus section with reviews, guides and a basic introduction to new freeware products.......and all this is absolutely FREE!

In the current issue you can;

*Learn how to Create a Bootable Windows 7 USB drive.
    *Read about our security expert's 14 Golden Rules of Computer Security.
    *Learn how to Create a Password in Adobe Acrobat.
    *Read our digital photography expert's guide on Prosumer Cameras.
    *Get advice on whether or not cleaning the hard drive and registry is dangerous and/or necessary.

We, at DavesComputerTips, strive to maintain original and innovative content which is comprehensible for both expert and novice. Have a read through the latest issue of DavesComputerTips news letter here: http://www.davescomputertips.com/newsletters/2010/100201.php

Meet the team here: http://www.davescomputertips.com/about.php

Subscribe (did I mention it's free!!) and you will receive personal notification, by email, as soon as each new issue becomes available. We definitely do not spam.

I do sincerely hope you will drop by for a look see and join our growing list of subscribers. I am proud to be associated with what I truly believe is the very best news letter around.
    http://www.davescomputertips.com/newsletters/2010/100201.php

Cheers all......JIM

Jim Hillier - Managing editor Daves Computer Tips.com

#2 Gremlinn

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 163 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 09:03 PM

Just signed up, thanks for the tip :)

#3 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 522 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:11 PM

Been a reader for a while Jim my buddy. Always an A-1 read.