Help support the cleanest, safest and most pro-active download site around

We serve hundreds and thousands of pages across the world on a regular basis and rely entirely on revenue generated by our advertising and donations.
We are THE ONLY download site that goes to the lengths we do to ensure our downloads are safe, clean and from responsible developers - please help support us by making a donation today, no matter how small or large, every donation is appreciated. Thank you in advance and have a wonderful Christmas when it arrives.
Marko and The FreewareBB Team (PS - thanks to those who have already donated)

"); //]]>

FREE Licenses-Acoolsoft PPT to Video Pro!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests
Please,I need Registration Code for ppt to video free Version: 3.2.1- Thanks.

Moderator Note: Please do not include personal information in your post such as your email address otherwise you will most probably wake in the morning to find your inbox melted with the most wonderful of offers :D

To answer your question: http://www.acoolsoft.com/support/ppt-to-vi...et-keycode.html

BTOR

BTOR

New Poster!

• Members
  • 2 posts
    HI, Acoolsoft IS LOOKING REALLY COOL. to be truthful i have never used this software ,but after reading the above description it looks a good bet, very useful and powerful set of fearures.i really hope and like to win a license. so please count me in this draw.

FRID

FRID

New Poster!

• Members
    • 1 posts
      thankyou so much for this giveaway , i am a student and my dad is a doctor he dose many presentation and have seen him struggling with powerpoint, hope this will help him a lot so i want to gift him this. so can you count me in and give a license to me.please

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Administrators
      • 12,334 posts
        OK, this topic has now been closed as the competition has ended. Ironically enough, we have 10 member replies and 10 copies to giveaway, so, I guess there's no random drawing to be done!. All 10 members listed below will be receiving a PM from me very shortly with the details on how to claim their prize:

1. Calvin
        2. paf
        3. Mongoplus
        4. aviator365
        5. ginaba
        6. luisc
        7. CLARA JONES
        8. john20
        9. BTOR
        10. FRID

Congrats to all concerned and thanks for taking part, thanks also to Acoolsoft for the donation of their 10 licenses :D
        Marko
        FreewareBB - Keeping You Safe Since 2007

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
        New Freeware on the site
        Updated Freeware on the site
        RSS Subscribe
        Report bad freeware here