");

FREE Licenses-Acoolsoft PPT to Video Pro!!

23 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_Guest_*

• Guests

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:00 PM

Please,I need Registration Code for ppt to video free Version: 3.2.1 - Thanks.

Moderator Note: Please do not include personal information in your post such as your email address otherwise you will most probably wake in the morning to find your inbox melted with the most wonderful of offers :D

To answer your question: http://www.acoolsoft.com/support/ppt-to-vi...et-keycode.html

#22 BTOR

New Poster!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 07:10 AM

HI, Acoolsoft IS LOOKING REALLY COOL. to be truthful i have never used this software ,but after reading the above description it looks a good bet, very useful and powerful set of fearures.i really hope and like to win a license. so please count me in this draw.

#23 FRID

New Poster!

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:16 AM

thankyou so much for this giveaway , i am a student and my dad is a doctor he dose many presentation and have seen him struggling with powerpoint, hope this will help him a lot so i want to gift him this. so can you count me in and give a license to me.please

#24 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
      • 9,188 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 04:39 PM

OK, this topic has now been closed as the competition has ended. Ironically enough, we have 10 member replies and 10 copies to giveaway, so, I guess there's no random drawing to be done!. All 10 members listed below will be receiving a PM from me very shortly with the details on how to claim their prize:

1. Calvin
        2. paf
        3. Mongoplus
        4. aviator365
        5. ginaba
        6. luisc
        7. CLARA JONES
        8. john20
        9. BTOR
        10. FRID

Congrats to all concerned and thanks for taking part, thanks also to Acoolsoft for the donation of their 10 licenses :D
        Marko
        FreewareBB isn't about just providing free downloads, we're a transparent community of responsible individuals helping others download safe free software without fear of contracting viruses, spyware or any other nasty surprises - visit our forums and see just how frank and open we all are and help us lead the way for the future of free, genuine and safe downloading!. Everyone has an opinion, and we love to hear them.

New Freeware on the site
        Updated Freeware on the site
        RSS Subscribe
        Report bad freeware here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Alexa