←  General Chat/Off Topic

FBB

»

Free PowerPoint to video converter

Guest_tangyi_* 22 Feb 2010
I've been searching for a freeware which can turn my PowerPoint presentation to video for a long time since not all of my audience have PowerPoint installed. In that way I can upload the video to Youtube and share with more people. Last week I found the one that meet my need.

I would like to suggest a free PowerPoint to video converter. It's called PPT to Video Free which allows you to convert your PowerPoint presentation to video. I think it's quite useful to people who have the similar request like me.

It's a step-by-step program that you can easily master. I just wonder if this software "records" the whole process of your PowerPoint presentation and save it as a video. Another point makes me pleased is that you can add your own logo into the video to protect your video from piracy or abuse. Also I hope it can add some audio recording feature which allows users to add narration or sound for the video.

There's still one little regret is that it's not an add-on program which is embeded in PowerPoint. I used to see a similar program which adds one button on your PowerPoint tool after its installation. In that case, you can directly convert the presentation by clicking the button.

Download it here: https://freewarebb.com/Acoolsoft-PPT-Vi...e-file8508.html

Moderator Note: please do not post external links in forums, they are not allowed unless otherwise specified (as per the rules HERE).

w_williamson's Photo w_williamson 22 Feb 2010
Remember also there is currently a competition available to all members to win a copy of the full version of this product - see: https://freewarebb.com/FREE-Licenses-Ac...Pro-t58221.html

Guest_dwightgenius_* 23 Feb 2010
I'm using Leawo PowerPoint to Video FREE, it is excellent! It can preserve the PowerPoint effects like animations,transitions....

Moderator Note: please do not post external links in forums, they are not allowed unless otherwise specified (as per the rules HERE).