File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 25 Feb 2010
File Updated: 27 Sep 2010
File Category: Screen Capture Utils
Version No: 1.3.6 RC
Will Run On: 2000/XP/Vista/7
Download the stable version (v1.2) HERE.
JShot is a free and multi-platform screen capture and uploader utility which allows you to capture a part of your screen and publish it in one step. It lets you upload your screenshot to an FTP server or image hosting server, or send it to an Instant Messaging partner.
It also copies the url of your screenshot to the clipboard, so you can share your screenshot in one step. JShot also has drawing and image editing functionalities such as drawing shapes or adding text to the picture. It is possible to extend the functionality of JShot by installing plugins.
- Capture a rectangle region, full screen or clipboard content
- Capture active window, taskbar, deskop, widget (Windows only)
- Upload via FTP, ImageShack, Skype
- Drawing various shapes, adding text to the picture
- Moving, resizing shapes and updating shape properties
- System tray launcher
- Context menu integration (Windows)
- Screenshot history
- System wide keyboard shortcuts (Windows and Linux x86)
- A Picasaweb uploader was added
- A share button was introduced, which allows you to share the uploaded screenshot with addtoany.
- The mandatory fields of the configuration are highlighted in red.
- Some bugs in the proxy configuration was fixed.
- A bug in the profile handling was fixed.
Click here to download this file