Welcome to FreewareBB Downloads

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Visual Image Search 10.4

1 reply to this topic

#1 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

File Name: Visual Image Search 10.4
    File Submitter: marko
    File Submitted: 30 Mar 2010
    File Updated: 16 Apr 2010
    File Category: File & Disk Management
    Will Run On: XP/Vista/7

Visual Image Search allows to search for images on disk, that are similar to sample one. All common graphical formats and many RAWs are supported.

For example it is possible to specify some photo of a sunset and find all other photographs with similar content. This software is able to analyze graphical image contents and arrange found pictures according to similarity to specified query image.

Upon retrieval completion it is possible to copy, move or delete any found image(s).

Click here to download this file, or add a comment below

#2 bolgwrad

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 24 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 09:58 PM

Nice idea, but if I set a picture of someone playing the guitar as the target picture I don't see why I get loads of pictures of cars in the results. And no guitarists.
      Also, there's no menu to adjust the search accuracy, and the menu icons are in na strange order with no hover text. You could delete stuff quite easily by mistake.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users