The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Youtube to MP3

No replies to this topic

#1 w_williamson

Gold Poster!

• Administrators
  • 82 posts

Posted 31 March 2010 - 06:23 PM

Ok, so it's not an actual application you run, but it is free, and very useful. If you are like me and spend most of your time on Youtube, you will know exactly what im talking about, your looking at a video of, for example, a drum cover of Lady Gaga's song, Telephone and think, i need this on a CD so i can listen to it in the car, but i don't have a PC in my car, and i don't have internet even if i did have a PC, so no Youtube for me :D bad time but, now the guys at video2mp3.net have made a new online service which lets you turn ANY Youtube video into an MP3 so you can save it to your computer, burn to a CD or even send to your phone. Great service and i have used it many times and the quality is outstanding.

http://www.video2mp3.net

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

• Alexa