"); //]]>
Photo

Wondershare DemoCreator - FREE licenses!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

James (Jim) Hillier

James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Administrators
  • 1,270 posts
    This topic has now been locked and the five lucky winners are as follows:

sabrina
    johnsk
    clayblay
    VideoPod
    hag7899

A PM will be sent to those winners shortly to claim their prize :)
    Congrats again, and commiserations to those not lucky enough this time round.

Enter now to win a FREE license for Wondershare screen recorder-DemoCreator?..

The nice folk at Wondershare have donated 5 licenses for their terrific screen recorder - DemoCreator. This is the improved and recently released latest version of the software. The program normally costs $99.95us and now you have a chance to win a copy for FREE?.Thank you Wondershare!!!

Screen recorder DemoCreator is a powerful yet simple screen recording software program for Windows which allows you to capture desktop activities and create a voice-over presentation with Flash animation effect without any programming skill.

*Capture onscreen movements of your cursor and keystroke to create flash/video tutorials and demos.
    *Make good use of the editing features to create effective and interactive demos with notes and audio.
    *Publish as small-sized Flash movie or video of popular formats for widespread distribution.
    *DemoCreator 3 is released with new interface & enhanced features!

The beauty of this software is its ease of use?..DemoCreator makes the task of creating interactive flash presentations, software simulations, tutorials and product demonstrations so simple, even a beginner can do it.

Even if you just want to create a simple ?how to? for a not so savvy friend or relative. Or perhaps submit a ?demo? to a technical support team; with DemoCreator you can create a professional looking presentation in just a few simple clicks.

Testing of this software left me very impressed: Upon initialisation I was presented with three options; Application, Custom Size and Full Screen. After selecting the Application option I was then shown a screen where I could choose the required application from a list of all currently running applications displayed via drop down menu, plus a further three options; Screen Shot, Full Motion and Manual. The Screen Shot option will record screens as they change plus mouse clicks and an associated dialogue indicating each action taken. Full Motion will record in?well, full motion; including any drag and drop activity, all in a movie style format. Manual allows the user to selectively capture screen shots per medium of pre-set hot keys.

I found it extremely easy to use. The various interfaces are very intuitive; everything is labelled clearly so each step is obvious?.I didn?t need to refer to the Help file at all!! Adding audio is also a snap; narration can be included with just one click. Options for output files cover just about every eventuality, including; Flash, Video (AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, MPEG-2, FLV, 3GP), YouTube, CD/EXE and Email. Rendering times are very good too; DemoCreator produced a simple Screen Shot demo (2.79MB AVI) in about 10 seconds flat.

DemoCreator was obviously designed with the beginner in mind, the default configuration ensures the program is ready to perform flawlessly right out of the box, but there is still plenty under the hood to more than satisfy the enthusiast??.

COMPETITION RULES:
    ? Simply post one reply to this thread. Replies can be anything, but we would prefer if you told us a little about yourself or commented on the
    DemoCreator software.
    ? Competition is for members only. If you are not a member; registration is easy and completely free. Simply register and you will be eligible to enter.
    Posts must be made before 00:01 EST on 11th July. Any posts after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
    ? Only post one reply. Additional replies by the same member will be deleted. Any member who abuses this rule may be banned from the contest.
    ? On July 12th, five posts will be chosen by a random number generator as winners of one (1) FREE copy of Wondershare DemoCreator each.
    ? Users will be notified by email at the email address they used when registering on the forum ? be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.

Wondershare have also offered a 40% discount for anyone who misses out. Non-members, guests and visitors will also be able to take advantage of the discount. A discount link will be posted here after the competition has closed and will be available for one month.

So get posting!!!
    Jim Hillier - Managing editor Daves Computer Tips.com

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Administrators
    • 12,399 posts
      .... and the giveaways just keep getting better Jim :) :) :)

FreewareBB - Keeping You Safe Since 2007

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
      New Freeware on the site
      Updated Freeware on the site
      RSS Subscribe
      Report bad freeware here

Mongoplus

Mongoplus

Advanced Poster!

• Members
      • 29 posts
        Hi Jim

I would like to put myself in for a free license for this program. It could be very useful for me, as I am starting to teach children about and how to use computers.

Thank you for this offer.

Please keep up the great work!!!:)

Mongoplus

I am always on a quest to quench my thirst for knowledge!!!

sabrina

sabrina

New Poster!

• Members
        • 1 posts
          Thanks Jim,

I installed the trial version. It works like powerpoint and really easy to use. I'm novice on the computer as a marketing student. So I could record the screen when I meet computer problems, add notes on the video, send it to my good friend, so he could help me to fix it.

Thanks for your offer :)

johnsk

johnsk

New Poster!

• Members
          • 3 posts
            Thanks much for this giveaway. I hope I win this contest and get a license because I do demos and tutorials using freeware screen recorder but as you know a freeware is a freeware; I mean you get something but not a whole lot to meet your screen recording requirements. But, I really thing DemoCreator with all of its useful features will help me very much in creating professional looking demos and simultaneously save time and be efficient. I checked it out and it really is a nice screen recording software. One normally does not find these kinds of software given away and this is a wonderful thing you are doing helping out others through this giveaway contest. Thanks.

ayiis

ayiis

New Poster!

• Members
            • 1 posts
              I have ever used it,and it is great

Max52

Max52

New Poster!

• Members
              • 2 posts
                Hello Jim,
                I would like for you to enter my name in your contest for the "Wondershare DemoCreator's," free license.
                I belive this would improve my grandson's ability to improve his interest in the computer programming field
                thatr he said that he wants to get involved in. Thank you Max52.

clayblay

clayblay

New Poster!

• Validating
                • Pip
                • 3 posts
                  This sounds like a wonderful program and just what I need for helping the young people at my church. Thanks.

C0ldf1re

C0ldf1re

Advanced Poster!

• Verified Member
                  • 24 posts
                    This sounds like a rival to Camtasia. Hope it is easier to use.
                    Henry Fielding once said that a rich man without charity is a rogue; and perhaps it would be no difficult matter to prove that he is also a fool.

Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code.

kurtumi

kurtumi

New Poster!

• Members
                    • 2 posts
                      Thanks james for GiveAway,
                      I like make tutorials, now I'm use a freeware software (Freez Screen Video Capture) , but I know Wondershare screen recorder-DemoCreator better than this pro.
                      Twit: http://bit.ly/d96Lju