The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

SUPERAntiSpyware Pro - FREE LIFETIME Licenses!!

72 replies to this topic

#1 James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Super Mod
  • 833 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 02:42 AM

***Exclusive to FreewareBB members***

Enter now to win a free lifetime license for SUPERAntiSpyware Professional!!.....5 available.

The wonderful people at SUPERAntiSpyware have generously donated 5 licenses for us to giveaway to our members. These are lifetime licenses, which means zero renewal fees and free updates forever?..thank you SUPERAntiSpyware!!!

===============================================
    This competition is now closed and the 5 winners selected at random were as follows:
    stargazrroger
    Dave Sayre
    srtools1980y
    adlina lylia
    rpsgc

Here's how we select the winners. Each post has a unique 'post number' attached to it. We visit http://www.psychicscience.org/random.aspx and enter the number of replies and ask the generator to pick 5 numbers. We then match the numbers generated with the appropriate post number on the thread. In this case, the generator chose the following numbers: 5, 12, 39, 42 and 55
    ===============================================

SUPERAntiSpyware Professional features our highly advanced Real-Time Protection to ensure protection from installation or re-installation of potential threats as you surf the Internet. Used in conjunction with our First Chance Prevention and Registry Protection, your computer is protected from thousands of threats that attempt to infect and infiltrate your system at startup or while shutting down your system.

The Scheduling, Automatic Updates and Daily Definition Updates featured in SUPERAntiSpyware Professional provide the additional elements for protection that guarantees your system is protected with the most up-to-date protective information available. Our exemplary customer support and free system diagnostic services complement our technological superiority.

SUPERAntiSpyware Professional provides all the necessary elements for complete protection from Spyware threats.

SUPERAntiSpyware has long been regarded as the premier anti-spyware program; its ability to identify malware missed by other security applications is now legendary. I?ve used it for years to help clean up heavily infected machines and also to scan any downloaded setup/execute files. Once SUPERAntiSpyware has given you the all clear, you can be pretty certain there are no threats present.

There is no doubting SUPERAntiSpyware has among the best (if not the best) detection rates available?.now imagine that ability, to readily identify any threats, channeled into a system protecting your machine in real time and you have SUPERAntiSpyware Professional.

Add to that the ability to repair broken internet connections, registry protection, scheduled scanning, automatic (daily) updates plus free email support and you have a truly first class anti-spyware software.

View full feature comparison chart HERE.

COMPETITION RULES:

*Simply post one reply to this thread. Replies can be anything, but we would prefer if you told us a little about yourself or commented on the SUPERAntiSpyware software.
    * Competition is for members only. If you are not a member; registration is easy and completely free. Simply register and you will be eligible to enter.
    * Posts must be made before 00:01 EST on 7th August. Any posts after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
    * Only post one reply. Additional replies by the same member will be deleted. Users who abuse this rule may have all posts deleted and be banned from the contest.
    * On August 8th, five posts will be chosen by a random number generator as winners of one (1) FREE lifetime license for SUPERAntiSpyware Professional each.
    * Users will be notified by email at the email address they used when registering on the forum ? be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.

Again, a big thank you to SUPERAntiSpyware!!

Post now for your chance to win?..only at FreewareBB!!

Jim Hillier - Managing editor Daves Computer Tips.com

#2 Mongoplus

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 25 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:30 PM

Hi Jim

Please put me in for this program.

This is one of the best anti-spyware programs on the market today.:lol:

Thank you for the opportunity for the offer.
      Mongoplus

I am always on a quest to quench my thirst for knowledge!!!

#3 DaComboMan

Advanced Member!

• Advanced Member
      • 34 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 05:51 PM

Count me in too!

Thanks for this most generous offer! :lol:

#4 AlexB

New Poster!

• Developer
        • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:08 PM

Jim,

Nice gesture and much appreciated. Please add me to the draw.

AlexB

#5 stargazrroger

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 13 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:35 PM

I would also like to be entered. thank you

Regards
            Roger

#6 JM_Runs

New Poster!

• Members
            • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:53 PM

Please count me in. I am already running the free version on my PC.
              It is unusual in the scope of issues it addresses, not to mention unusual user interface.
              One more good tool in the fight to keep my PC running smooth.
              Thanks

#7 GTGT

New Poster!

• Members
              • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

View PostJames (Jim) Hillier, on 16 July 2010 - 02:42 AM, said:

***Exclusive to FreewareBB members***

Enter now to win a free lifetime license for SUPERAntiSpyware Professional!!.....5 available.

The wonderful people at SUPERAntiSpyware have generously donated 5 licenses for us to giveaway to our members. These are lifetime licenses, which means zero renewal fees and free updates forever…..thank you SUPERAntiSpyware!!!

SUPERAntiSpyware has long been regarded as the premier anti-spyware program; its ability to identify malware missed by other security applications is now legendary. I’ve used it for years to help clean up heavily infected machines and also to scan any downloaded setup/execute files. Once SUPERAntiSpyware has given you the all clear, you can be pretty certain there are no threats present.

There is no doubting SUPERAntiSpyware has among the best (if not the best) detection rates available….now imagine that ability, to readily identify any threats, channeled into a system protecting your machine in real time and you have SUPERAntiSpyware Professional.

Add to that the ability to repair broken internet connections, registry protection, scheduled scanning, automatic (daily) updates plus free email support and you have a truly first class anti-spyware software.

View full feature comparison chart HERE.

COMPETITION RULES:

*Simply post one reply to this thread. Replies can be anything, but we would prefer if you told us a little about yourself or commented on the SUPERAntiSpyware software.
                * Competition is for members only. If you are not a member; registration is easy and completely free. Simply register and you will be eligible to enter.
                * Posts must be made before 00:01 EST on 7th August. Any posts after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
                * Only post one reply. Additional replies by the same member will be deleted. Users who abuse this rule may have all posts deleted and be banned from the contest.
                * On August 8th, five posts will be chosen by a random number generator as winners of one (1) FREE lifetime license for SUPERAntiSpyware Professional each.
                * Users will be notified by email at the email address they used when registering on the forum – be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.

Again, a big thank you to SUPERAntiSpyware!!

Post now for your chance to win…..only at FreewareBB!!

Hello,

I am wanting to win a free lifetime license for SUPERAntiSpyware Professional.

Please acknowledge me in.

Regards,
                Mr. G.T.

#8 luisc

New Poster!

• Members
                • 4 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:39 PM

This is really a nice giveaway. Please put my name on the hat too.
                  Thank you

#9 grr

Advanced Member!

• Advanced Member
                  • 32 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:18 AM

Hi Jim,

Thanks for this giveaway opportunity. Please count me in.

A big thanks to the team at SUPERAntiSpyware also who willingly donated 5 licenses for FBB.

Thanks, Grr :lol:

#10 MikeyOSB

New Poster!

• Members
                    • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:47 AM

My colleagues and I have used the free version of SUPERAntiSpyware for about a year now after having a near takeover by rogue viruses. We love the way it nabs the baddies and like it also because it is not a resource hog. We switched over to SUPERantiSpyware from another well-known program when we saw how effective the former was.

Please put my name in the basket for the professional version of this fine software.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users