The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

SUPERAntiSpyware Pro - FREE LIFETIME Licenses!!

72 replies to this topic

#11 streps9

New Poster!

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:47 AM

Thanks for this opportunity, I do need a good antispyware program and this just fits the bill.

Cheers.

#12 Dave Sayre

New Poster!

• Members
    • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 01:18 AM

Please consider me for the free lifetime license from superantispyware. Thank you.

#13 wwntt

New Poster!

• Members
      • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:31 AM

Im using SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition. It doesn't offer real-time protection, but it's a worthy addition to anti-spyware arsenal.
        This useful program does a thorough job of scanning system for dangers, and then whacks any it finds. SuperAntiSpyware scans not just a files and memory, but registry as well in search of potential dangers.

#14 Prads

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 10 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:33 AM

Count me in too, please. Thank you!

#15 Lee

New Poster!

• Members
          • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 04:58 AM

Hi folks,

I am a senior user from toronto who loves computer. This anti=spyware sounds like the best thing since sliced bread and best of all could be free for life.

I have tried all the others and would love to have the best. I have 6 computers and would hope it would come with multiple uses.

Looking forward for more info! :lol:

Thanks
            LJD

#16 markola

New Poster!

• Members
            • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:47 AM

The best antispyware by far, I've been dancing around getting a license for ages, but lack of finances and a great free version has prevented the final leap.

Please give me a license... I'm poor!

#17 MerleOne

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
              • 11 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:54 AM

Thanks also for counting me in !

Regards,

.merle1.

#18 ginaba

New Poster!

• Members
                • 5 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:04 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this great tool. I'm already using its free version, it'll be a blessing for me if I win a license. I'm an IT student in Kampala-Uganda, I like to work with computers,troubleshoot them and repair them. Giving recommendations to friends on what what type of computers to buy, which security software to use and how to use them to be safe on the all the time. Please count on me.

regards,

#19 sreenath

New Poster!

• Members
                  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:53 AM

Hi My Name is SREENATH I am from INDIA, two week before my computer had some problems the speed of my system gone very slow and when i opened my email to check my mails it shows that some one opended my emails from U.S.A, and i dont no what to do, my system have many virus also then i downloaded the "SUPERAntiSpyware" and i runned the trial version of SUPERAntiSpyware it scanned my computer very fastely and it deleted all the virus very quickly i have used many software but any thing is not like SUPERAntiSpyware software it is a user friendly software and i thank the SUPERAntiSpyware .

#20 chandigarhfellow

New Poster!

• Members
                    • 1 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:26 AM

Hi , i would like to have a license . I am a hardcore pc user and many times spywares corrupted my pc . This thing can relax me. Hope i win .thanks in advance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users