Elegant IPB Skin By Skinbox

Reviews, Recommendations, How To's and much more in This Months Online Newsletter

FBB: 1-abc.net Folder-To-TXT - FBB

Active Content Active Content   Latest Updates New Updates   Latest Downloads New Downloads   Top Downloads Top Downloads   RSS Feeds RSS   Link To Us Link To Us   Submit Freeware Submit

Page 1 of 1

1-abc.net Folder-To-TXT

Posted 20 August 2010 - 09:29 PM (#1) User is online   marko 

• Platinum Poster!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Root Admin

File Name: 1-abc.net Folder-To-TXT
    File Submitter: marko
    File Submitted: 20 Aug 2010
    File Category: File & Disk Management
    Version No: 2.00
    Will Run On: 2000/XP/Vista/7

Do you know this situation? You just burned a disk, you collected some data on a USB stick or you simply organized some files on your local hard drive. Now you want to get an editable list of all files in this directory including sub-folders ... but Windows offers nothing for you. No possibility to print it, no way to get it to your clipboard!

1-abc.net Folder-To-TXT closes this feature lack with an easy-to-use function to export all file names to a *.txt file with just 3 clicks! And the best: this tool is absolutely free to use. If you want to use it longer than 10 days you only have to register - also for free of course!

Features
    • Easy-to-use interface
    • Save all file names in a specific folder
    • Save all file names in a specific folder including sub-folders
    • Show full paths, file names with extension or file names without extension in the list
    • Send your file list to a local or a network printer
    • Show file sizes
    • Program can be installed on USB sticks, floppy disks or nearly all other re-writable media
    • Very low system resources required

Click here to download this file

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:00 PM (#2) User is offline   sav 

• New Poster!
    • Pip
      • Group: Members

I have downloaded 1-abc.net Folder-To-TXT and installed on 3 computers.
      I have the same problem on all 3 computers as that when generating .txt file the program just hangs and eats CPU at 60%

Curious to see if anyone else is having any problems.

I will stick with LS - File List Generator which I have used for 6 years without any problems.

Posted 23 August 2010 - 06:16 PM (#3) User is online   marko 

• Platinum Poster!
      • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
        • Group: Root Admin

Definitely not seeing that issue myself sav, I've generated about a dozen or so listings so far and all finish in a matter of a couple of seconds with no ill effects.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 User(s) are reading this topic
        0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forums | Downloads | Active Content | New Updates | New Downloads | Top Downloads | RSS Feeds | Our Toolbar | Link To Us | How To Submit
        IPB Skins by Skinbox More Info

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
        Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter   Or sign in with these services