File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 20 Aug 2010
File Category: File & Disk Management
Version No: 2.00
Will Run On: 2000/XP/Vista/7
Do you know this situation? You just burned a disk, you collected some data on a USB stick or you simply organized some files on your local hard drive. Now you want to get an editable list of all files in this directory including sub-folders ... but Windows offers nothing for you. No possibility to print it, no way to get it to your clipboard!
1-abc.net Folder-To-TXT closes this feature lack with an easy-to-use function to export all file names to a *.txt file with just 3 clicks! And the best: this tool is absolutely free to use. If you want to use it longer than 10 days you only have to register - also for free of course!
- Easy-to-use interface
- Save all file names in a specific folder
- Save all file names in a specific folder including sub-folders
- Show full paths, file names with extension or file names without extension in the list
- Send your file list to a local or a network printer
- Show file sizes
- Program can be installed on USB sticks, floppy disks or nearly all other re-writable media
- Very low system resources required
Click here to download this file