Elegant IPB Skin By Skinbox

Reviews, Recommendations, How To's and much more in This Months Online Newsletter

FBB: Help for Heroes - FBB

Active Content Active Content   Latest Updates New Updates   Latest Downloads New Downloads   Top Downloads Top Downloads   RSS Feeds RSS   Link To Us Link To Us   Submit Freeware Submit

Page 1 of 1

Help for Heroes

Posted 22 August 2010 - 11:03 PM (#1) User is offline   marko 

• Platinum Poster!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Group: Root Admin

I know this is slightly off topic, but my nephew is taking part in the great Scottish run on 5th September in support of Help for Heroes, a charity supporting the likes of The Royal British Legion, Combat Stress, SSAFA, Skill Force, BLESMA, The Rifles Casualty Capability Contingency Fund, Not Forgotten Association, Troop Aid, Selly Oak Patients Welfare Fund and Battle Back.

If you would like to support him, please see THIS LINK.
    Many Thanks
    Marko

Posted 26 August 2010 - 07:02 PM (#2) User is offline   TheRaven 

• Advanced Member!
    • PipPipPip
      • Group: Advanced Member

The first police officers of the United States were volunteers and, if I'm not mistaken, Scottsmen.

My brother returned from IRAQ and previously served during the Bosnian conflict as well as one other and it takes its toll on a person. Your nephew has brass and that's a virtue on any level -- supporting his own. Democracy!

All my best to you and yours Marko!
      Brothers till hell freezes over.

Share this topic:

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

This post will need approval from a moderator before this post is shown.

1 User(s) are reading this topic
      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Forums | Downloads | Active Content | New Updates | New Downloads | Top Downloads | RSS Feeds | Our Toolbar | Link To Us | How To Submit
      IPB Skins by Skinbox More Info

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options