Elegant IPB Skin By Skinbox

Reviews, Recommendations, How To's and much more in This Months Online Newsletter

FreewareBB: WinX MEGA GIVEAWAY – 150 FREE licenses!! - FreewareBB

Active Content Active Content   Latest Updates New Updates   Latest Downloads New Downloads   Top Downloads Top Downloads   RSS Feeds RSS   Link To Us Link To Us   Submit Freeware Submit

• (2 Pages)
  • +
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

WinX MEGA GIVEAWAY – 150 FREE licenses!! Part one – WinX DVD to iPad Ripper

Posted 05 September 2010 - 02:55 PM (#21) User is offline   BosseWeb 

• New Poster!
  • Pip
    • Group: Members

Whats the big idea with their commercial products? They have plenty of FREE and GOOD software as well.

WinX DVD Ripper
    As a professional DVD ripper, it could convert and rip DVD to AVI, DivX, MP4, MOV (QuickTime), MPEG1/2, VOB, FLV (Flash Video), WMV, ASF video file formats, and extract audio to MP3 music file. It supports DVD 5, DVD 9, DVD ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW.

WinX Video Converter
    As a professional video converter, it could convert popular video files between AVI, MPEG, WMV/ASF, DivX, MOV, RM/RMVB (RealMedia), MP4/MPEG4 and other formats. It supports 132 different video formats. You also can control audio and video parameters at your will.

WinX Free iPhone Video Converter
    An iPhone/iPod/Apple TV converter, supports all popular video formats, AVI, RM/RMVB, MPEG1/2, MOV, MP4, 3GP/3G2, WMV/ASF,DivX, XviD, FLV, etc. to iPhone/iPod/Apple-TV Video. Full control audio and video parameters, fastest converting speed, up to 300%-500% real time.

WinX Free DVD to iPod Ripper
    Special designed for iPod/iPhone DVD ripper, WinX DVD to iPod Ripper is fully compatible with new iPod 20G/30G/80G/160G, etc. and supports 640x480, 320x240, 480x480, H.264/MPEG4, for iPod Video and TV out. It supports DVD 5, DVD 9, DVD ROM, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW.

WinX Free iPod Video Converter
    This software converts movies to iPod iTunes video formats. Fully compatible with new iPod 20G/30G/80G/160G (support 640x480, 320x240, 480x480, H.264/mpeg4, for iPod Video and TV out). You could adjust all the audio or video parameters.

WinX Free DVD to PSP Ripper
    It is designed for converting and ripping DVD to PSP MP4 or H.264 video formats, also could extract DVD audio to mp3 music files so that you can play it on your PSP. Full control the output video quality and image size or other parameters.

WinX Free PSP Video Converter
    Specialized for PSP Video converter, supports all popular video formats such as AVI, RM/RMVB, MPEG1/2, MOV, MP4, 3GP/3G2, WMV/ASF, DivX, XviD, FLV, etc. Full control audio and video parameters and fastest converting speed. Could extract audio to MP3 music file.

There you have their nice freewares!

But if you have commercial licenses to give away,the Ok, I can always try the software!

Posted 05 September 2010 - 03:03 PM (#22) User is offline   bill ehm 

• New Poster!
    • Pip

Count me in and thanks for the give away.

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:04 PM (#23) User is offline   i d 

• New Poster!
      • Pip

Please count me also.
        Thanks.
        Isd

Posted 05 September 2010 - 04:30 PM (#24) User is offline   kleavablese7en 

• New Poster!
        • Pip

please count me in.....hope luck is on my side this time....

Posted 05 September 2010 - 07:54 PM (#25) User is offline   dstrout 

• Advanced Poster!
          • PipPip
            • Group: Advanced Member

Well, this is the 25th post. I don't know if Jim counts, but in any case, it looks like FreewareBB/WinX is going to have some extra licenses on their hands. The problem is, not many people have an iPad to make this useful.

P.S. I don't want a copy.

Posted 05 September 2010 - 09:40 PM (#26) User is offline   James (Jim) Hillier 

• Platinum Poster!
            • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
              • Group: Super Mod

View Postdstrout, on 05 September 2010 - 07:54 PM, said:

Well, this is the 25th post. I don't know if Jim counts, but in any case, it looks like FreewareBB/WinX is going to have some extra licenses on their hands. The problem is, not many people have an iPad to make this useful. Good luck selling 'em all off. I don't want one: count me OUT.

P.S to make it perfectly clear:

I don't want a license!

Yes, Jim does count!!!

Not sure why you posted these comments dstrout. There's not much point in telling us you don't want a license, is there? Just do not reply at all and you wouldn't get one anyway. Nobody ever said you must have one.

Just because you personally do not happen to own an iPad or want this software is not reason enough to post negative comments.

We can only "Giveaway" the products that WinX kindly donates, we can't pick and choose and we don't try and hazard a guess as to who might or might not find them useful. If just one of our members gets some enjoyment out of the software and saves some money then we regard that as a good thing.

There is a lot of effort and hard work goes into bringing these offers to our members and comments such as yours are very disappointing. Here is some heartfelt advice, when it comes to offers of products for free; If you can't think of anything nice to say then do not say anything at all!!

Posted 06 September 2010 - 01:42 AM (#27) User is offline   dstrout 

• Advanced Poster!
              • PipPip

View PostJames (Jim) Hillier, on 05 September 2010 - 09:40 PM, said:

Yes, Jim does count!!!

Not sure why you posted these comments dstrout. There's not much point in telling us you don't want a license, is there? Just do not reply at all and you wouldn't get one anyway. Nobody ever said you must have one.

Just because you personally do not happen to own an iPad or want this software is not reason enough to post negative comments.

We can only "Giveaway" the products that WinX kindly donates, we can't pick and choose and we don't try and hazard a guess as to who might or might not find them useful. If just one of our members gets some enjoyment out of the software and saves some money then we regard that as a good thing.

There is a lot of effort and hard work goes into bringing these offers to our members and comments such as yours are very disappointing. Here is some heartfelt advice, when it comes to offers of products for free; If you can't think of anything nice to say then do not say anything at all!!

I'm not necessarily being negative, nor posting just for the sake of saying I don't want a license. I am just pointing out the fact that not many have posted, so it must be that not many want this app. I am sure some do want this software, and will enjoy it. If I had an iPad, I would want and enjoy this software. It just doesn't seem to be very much in demand. I am sorry if I sounded negative, I did not intend to be

Edit: Original post edited to be less negative.

Posted 06 September 2010 - 03:04 AM (#28) User is offline   James (Jim) Hillier 

• Platinum Poster!
                  • Group: Super Mod

I am just pointing out the fact that not many have posted, so it must be that not many want this app

OK dstrout, but we really don't need to be told something which is already patently obvious!!

We were well aware this particular product would probably have limited appeal, even before we posted the topic. It was always apparent that responses would be restricted to those users who do in fact own an iPad, or are thinking of buying one.

As I said, we don't set ourselves up as judge and jury, we just post about what we have.....the rest is up to the individual. If some of our members have a use for the product they can take advantage of the offer. If not then they have lost nothing!!

Anyway, the next two giveaways from WinX and FreewareBB are certain to have more universal appeal....so stay tuned!!

Posted 06 September 2010 - 04:07 AM (#29) User is offline   grr 

• Advanced Poster!
                  • PipPip

Thanks for the giveaway Jim.

Appreciate if you could count me in, in case i'm not very late. :huh:

Thanks,
                    Grr

Posted 07 September 2010 - 06:11 AM (#30) User is online   marko 

• Platinum Poster!
                      • Group: Root Admin

Congrats to all those who replied, license details are on their way to you in a private message :)
                      Marko

Share this topic:

• (2 Pages)
                      • +
                      • You cannot start a new topic
                      • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
                      0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

1. Alexa

Forums | Downloads | Active Content | New Updates | New Downloads | Top Downloads | RSS Feeds | Our Toolbar | Link To Us | How To Submit
                      IPB Skins by Skinbox More Info

Enter your sign in name and password

Sign in options
                      Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter   Or sign in with these services