File Submitter: marko
File Submitted: 11 Sep 2010
File Category: File & Disk Management
Version No: 1.1.8
Will Run On: 2000/XP/Vista/7
File Joiner (or .001 File Joiner) is a very simple and easy to use application that will combine split files (with extensions: .001, .002, .003, etc.) back into one file. Files with extension .001 (001, 002, ... 00n) are parts of a bigger file that was split so they could be sent over newsgroup, file hosting or some other service which limits maximum size of files that can be uploaded.
File Joiner is developed in C++ as 32bit & 64bit version and has been tested in following windows versions: 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2.
- auto sorting of files with numerical extensions
- auto loading consecutive parts when you open or drag&drop file with extension .001
- auto output file path generator (file "c:\test.avi.001" will generate output file path "c:\test.avi")
- faster joining with option to append all files to first file
- MD5 and CRC32 hash calculation for output file
- loading files from folder and recursive loading from sub-folders
- option to associate extension .001 in windows explorer, so you can load files by double clicking the file
- progress bar to monitor the join operation (also win7 progress bar in taskbar)
Click here to download this file