Welcome to FreewareBB Downloads

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

FreewareBB Giveaway: Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6

We have 15 licenses up for grabs for Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6, (formerly A-Squared Anti-Malware) which has long been established as one of the leading lights in the genre. With a proven track record of reliability and efficiency, Emsisoft Anti-Malware is one of the most trusted security applications available today. SEE HERE for details on how you could win a copy.

");

Passter

1 reply to this topic

#1 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,674 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 07:24 PM

File Name: Passter
    File Submitter: marko
    File Submitted: 14 Sep 2010
    File Category: Password Managers
    Version No: 1.0.3
    Will Run On: XP/Vista/7/Mac/Linux

Passter encrypts and protects your passwords, automatically fills in the login forms, helps you by generating strong passwords and changing website passwords, removes the burden of remembering complex passwords and reduces the chance of identity theft.

Passter is Google Chrome extension, which means it runs inside the browser. This approach creates a great user experience while surfing the web.

Features
    • Quick and Easy Logins: Faster your passwords and logins experience while surfing the web. Passter remembers your passwords and fills in automatically your credentials
    • Generate Strong Passwords: Improve your online identity and security by using strong passwords according to your prefered password policy
    • Trusted Online Repository: Use your Google Docs account for saving your passwords. No need to trust 3rd parties. Passter acts a broker and not in the middle of the process.
    • Cross Platform: Passter is a Google Chrome extension. Available on Windows, Linux and Mac
    • Passwords Policy: Monitor your passwords, the usage and the password changes which protects you from hackers, frauds, privacy loss and money loss
    • Encryption & Master Password: All the passwords, form and data are encrypted locally in your machine. Encryption key is saved locally and never transmitted to the web.

Click here to download this file

#2 Guest_Moran_*

• Guests

Posted 15 September 2010 - 11:22 PM

Looks great just visited the website and found some interesting details.
    I've been waiting for a password manager which doesn't require any registrations or form filling to use an online mode.

I really going to check it since I always wanted control over the servers that save my online passwords. Google servers are better than unknown ones...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users