"); //]]>

Application suggestions for ZeuAPP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
44 replies to this topic

NickS

NickS

Advanced Poster!

• Developer
  • 20 posts
    Just a note people: We will be contacting developers of specified programs about the silent feature. Basically all the program which have some kind of toolbars will not be accepted for silent tag.
    Zeusoft CEO/ZeuAPP developer.

NickS

NickS

Advanced Poster!

• Developer
    • 20 posts
      Version 2.0 has been released few days ago.
      So you probably wonder how it could be 2.0, are we crazy the last version was 1.7.5?  We decided to name this version 2.0 because we added plenty of changes.

Posted Image
      New version of ZeuApp
      So what is new?
      • Like/Dislike system
      • Multiple downloads
      • Downloads counter
      • Suggest application
      • Developer
      • Updater
      • Other
      • Screenshots
      • Other versions
      • Under the hood
      • My Software
      Like/Dislike:
      So now if you really love some application and you want to tell the world that that they should try that application click the like button, dislike if you had some bad experience with that application.
      This system will help us to see what application should stay in our database and what application should be deleted.
      Multiple downloads:
      Yes, now you can download multiple applications at the same time, I think this is our biggest change ever.
      Download counter:
      This is one more way to see  if some application is good.How?Well if it?s downloaded many times it?s probably good, because a lot of people use it. Also downloads have effect on how much application remains in our database, if after for example a year have o-100 downloads it will be probably removed.
      Suggest application:
      If you know some application which is good (and free), or you developed one and you wanna that application in ZeuApp, you can now suggest us to add it to our database.Just type name of the application and website, and we will take the rest.
      Developer:
      This is one more information field, nothing special about it .Maybe for example you wanna contact the creator of some application, but you don?t know who made it, this can help you.As time goes we will add all developers.
      Updater:
      I am so happy about this feature because I can now apply many small updates. This feature is self-explanatory, now you can update ZeuApp  without redownloading it.
      Other(or Miscellaneous):
      This is just a new category?
      Screenshots:
      We added just a small change to this pare, we added captions.So now  you know what are you looking at. And because we switched to database we lost our old screenshots, but now we are doing this our self, so we will need some time also?Also click on image to open your browser and see it in higher resolution.
      Other versions:
      Maybe you love old apps, or you are running 64bit version of Windows. Well now you can download those versions of your favorite app. As this is a new feature, we need some time to populate it for all apps.
      Under the hood:
      We have a lot of changes that you don?t see. Now all our apps are stored in MySQL database(screenshots, other versions and apps), so it?s more flexible.Now when you run ZeuApp icon are downloaded in icons folder, so it loads faster. And many others?
      My Software:
      In here we added couple small changes.Now you can add icon from Add dialog, also you can add url to image file, not just image on your computer.
      I think that?s all, so as I said a big changes, that?s why is 2.0.
      If you wanna to help us by doing screenshots, or help us maintaining apps, please contact us.

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Administrators
      • 12,285 posts
        Nick, why not be the first developer to start a blog about this, good home for any updates and such :)
        https://freewarebb.com/blogs/
        Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
        New Freeware on the site
        Updated Freeware on the site
        RSS Subscribe
        Report bad freeware here

NickS

NickS

Advanced Poster!

• Developer
        • 20 posts
          I thought that because we already had a thread about ZeuAPP which was quite active, that it was the right place to do it.  Good idea Marco.

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Administrators
          • 12,285 posts
            Absolutely Nick, your welcome to post wherever you feel is relevant mate - only reason I suggested the Blogs was to try and keep all your info in one place, for developers it makes a little more sense to keep all your info under one roof so to speak :)
            Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
            New Freeware on the site
            Updated Freeware on the site
            RSS Subscribe
            Report bad freeware here