Malware Label For FreewareBB

Please note that we are wrongly being labelled as distributors of malware because a group of spammers have managed to register on our site and post a whole load of bad URL's on their profiles, etc. This is just yet another set back for FBB in a long line recently and this obviously comes from those who are threatened by out existence which is why certain people are so determined to take us down or ruin our flawless reputation, which they have almost managed to do now. I'll work on repairing this damage but it may take some time, in the meantime if anyone cares to spread the word of this to help support us, please do so on as many platforms as possible. Regards
Marko
PS - Registrations are disabled temporarily

"); //]]>
");

Joke of the day!!

154 replies to this topic

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 1,432 posts
    Thanks Jon, now excuse me while I get my wallet,, I need to go shopping.

jayesstee

jayesstee

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 171 posts

View PostJoninOz, on 13 December 2012 - 08:08 AM, said:

So please warn all the older men you know to be on the lookout for this scam.

So what was the exact addresses of these Supermarkets?  :crazy:

Claw

Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 1,432 posts
        Just come with me jay,, I'm heading that way.

jayesstee

jayesstee

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 171 posts

View PostClaw, on 13 December 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

Just come with me jay,, I'm heading that way.

You're on, but don't ask anyone else along, there were only two young ladies!

jayesstee

jayesstee

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 171 posts
            The above thread reminds me of a guy who visited a remote village somewhere (England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia or USA - who knows?)

Anyway it was the height of summer with and there was a local annual festival taking place.  The highlight of this festival was to be a persuit through thevillage where all the likely lads chase a beautiful, naked young maiden.

As the chase passed the visitor, he noticed that after the maiden, the first two were young fit men, but third was a very old man carrying a large bucket filled with sand in each hand.  He asked the nearest spectatator "Why does that poor old man have to carry two buckets of sand?"

"What poor old man!", the spectator replied. "That's his handicap.  He's won each of the last three years!"

Anyone know where it takes place?