Welcome to FreewareBB Downloads

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

We're the original Safehouse of Freeware!

" We download and scan all our files manually - no auto scanners here!
" We check the developers site using LinkExtend to make sure it?s safe for you to visit!!
" We highlight software and developers who use tricks, force you to install addons or turn bad!!!
" Above all, we have a thriving community forum where WE listen to what you say - speak directly with me (marko) or other key members!!!!

FreewareBB Giveaway: WinX Blu-ray Decrypter

Our friends at Digiarty have most generously donated 10 licenses for WinX Blu-ray Decrypter to be given away to our members. This terrific software would normally sell for $49.95usd but here is your chance to win a license for FREE!!...Thank you Digiarty!!

");

A Multi-function Ladder Demonstration

5 replies to this topic

#1 Power Bank

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:30 PM

I do not have the web address of this demo on Youtube.
    On the youtube website (h*tp://www.youtube.com/) enter Home Shopping Fail in the search box. It will come up with the funniest multi-function ladder demo you will have ever seen on tv. People's comments are equally hillarious.

Power Bank

#2 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
    • 1,683 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:34 PM

Is it this one? .... https://freewarebb.com/topic/59622-qvc-ladder-fail/

#3 Power Bank

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

View Postmarko, on 24 May 2011 - 07:34 PM, said:

No this one you quote is a mix of funny and serious item from QVC. The Home Shopping Fail I have sited is the real thing, It had me in stitches and rolling about on the floor.

Power Bank

#4 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
        • 1,683 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:47 PM

This one?
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h3sRoa5W2M

#5 Power Bank

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:54 PM

View Postmarko, on 24 May 2011 - 07:47 PM, said:

This one?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h3sRoa5W2M
            You got it. This is the real thing. I think there should be a health warning to go with this one. It is fantastic that even after the demo goes pear shaped, like a true naval captain going down with his ship, he still says to the viewers keep those calls coming to order the ladder...

Power Bank

#6 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
            • 1,683 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:33 AM

:good: Now it's locked in place ... actually I didn't have it locked ... you have to lock it, once you lock it you're OK (co-presenter, giggle giggle giggle!!) PRICELESS!!