User Poll: Do you change your password(s) regularly?

Do you change your password(s) regularly as a safety precaution, or like many other people, do you enter a password only once and stick with it throughout the years online?
You can VOTE and discuss here

"); //]]>

Beware - Latest Facebook scam!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

Guest_James (Jim) Hillier_*

Guest_James (Jim) Hillier_*
  • Guests
Facebook's popularity has grown to Global proportions, so it is not too surprising the scammers and spammers are hitting the social site hard.

The latest scam involves a fake video clip with various versions of the same title, which claims to be video of a girl being caught by her Dad while stripping in front of her webcam.

In reality, there is no such video and if/when one clicks on a link to "download" said video, all one will get is a nasty virus...DO NOT attempt to download the video file!!

When you click the link provided in the scam message, it will hijack your Facebook account. If you do come across this scam message, delete it from your Facebook news feed immediately.

Some of the offending video titles:

Dad Caught Her In Front Of Web Cam MUST-SEE
Father caught his daughter stripping LOL
Busted!! Dad Catches Daughter on Webcam!
Father catching his daughter stripped on webcam [Video]

marko

marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,613 posts
    Kinda makes me think anyone who would click on such a link deserves all they get to be honest Jimbo - still, thanks for the heads up :mocking:
    Marko
    You can support FreewareBB and have adverts removed from your view by becoming a Verified Member!!

Please post your queries, requests and enquiries in the forums - do not PM me directly as I cannot answer everyone individually - your post stands a much better chance of receiving multiple replies from other members too on the forums.

Forums
    New Freeware on the site
    Updated Freeware on the site
    RSS Subscribe
    Report bad freeware here