");

How often are you on the internet?

7 replies to this topic
"); //]]>

Poll: How often are you on the internet? (34 member(s) have cast votes)

How often are you on the internet?

1. Usually once a day and only for essential stuff (1 votes [2.94%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.94%

2. Usually once a day for both essential and fun stuff (4 votes [11.76%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 11.76%

3. Usually once a day purely for fun (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. More than once a day for essential stuff (1 votes [2.94%] - View)

5. More than once a day for both essential and fun stuff (8 votes [23.53%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 23.53%

6. More than once a day purely for fun (1 votes [2.94%] - View)

7. I'm usually on the net multiple times a day for a lot of different things (19 votes [55.88%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 55.88%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,205 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:32 AM

It's almost as if we couldn't be without the internet now - whether we use it for important contacts or transactions or mainly for fun, I think it's safe to say the internet is part of most people's daily lives now and I wonder if we could manage without it!!. Question is, how often do you use it?.
    FreewareBB isn't about just providing free downloads, we're a transparent community of responsible individuals helping others download safe free software without fear of contracting viruses, spyware or any other nasty surprises - visit our forums and see just how frank and open we all are and help us lead the way for the future of free, genuine and safe downloading!. Everyone has an opinion, and we love to hear them.

New Freeware on the site
    Updated Freeware on the site
    RSS Subscribe
    Report bad freeware here

#2 sulasno

New Poster!

• Members
    • Pip
    • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:20 AM

I live at the Net lol

#3 Prads

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • PipPip
      • 10 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 09:01 AM

More than once a day. I am a Computer Science student so I do a lot of research on the net, and I also use net for fun stuffs.

#4 TheRaven

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • PipPipPipPipPip
        • 69 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:19 PM

I get extremely disconnected and irritated without my inter-dope.net -- it's like a freakin addiction. I do allot of programming reserch and now in school onLine so I guess I should be somewhat attached to the service. No iSP is like losing a limb or worse...
          ;)
          "Stay away from the danger zone..."
          MadTV : Stewart

#5 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
          • 9,205 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:34 PM

Some experts do link the internet now as a way of life, it's like your first cup of coffee in the morning or brushing your teeth, it just becomes part and parcel of our routine. There are those who think the net has addictive qualities, which I guess it does for some, but like everything in life - moderation is key, especially for kids, we limit the time our youngest has on the net purely so she doesn't go overboard!!
            FreewareBB isn't about just providing free downloads, we're a transparent community of responsible individuals helping others download safe free software without fear of contracting viruses, spyware or any other nasty surprises - visit our forums and see just how frank and open we all are and help us lead the way for the future of free, genuine and safe downloading!. Everyone has an opinion, and we love to hear them.

New Freeware on the site
            Updated Freeware on the site
            RSS Subscribe
            Report bad freeware here

#6 James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Super Mod
            • 608 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:37 PM

It's almost as if we couldn't be without the internet now

Almost!!!! Ya gotta be kidding, right?? LOL

It is true mate. What on earth would we do without the internet. I can only think of one thing worse....no electricity!! LOL
              Jim Hillier - Freeware editor Daves Computer Tips News Letter.

#7 Anatolij

Gold Poster!

• Developer
              • PipPipPipPipPip
              • 62 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:43 PM

I as a pensioner on the Internet spend very much time - I love to discover new programs and test them.
                I live in Belarus, I have 4 daughters. The two live in Belarus, and one daughter in Moscow, the second in New York. Constant communication via Skype.
                Now again, I work and little time for the Internet. But in addition to communication via Skype, morning and evening news programs always look through.

#8 cajunlady

New Poster!

• Members
                • Pip
                • 2 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 04:10 AM

I am on the internet everyday,most of the time 2 to 3 timesa day.I was a late bloomer to start using a computer,thought it was stupid that people stayed on the computer so much,but I do not think that anymore.I am self taught my sons told me that the best thing was not to be "afraid of the computer,to try different things on my own,that that was the best way to learn. :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users