The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

IObit Unlocker

unlocker locked system files undeletable

3 replies to this topic

#1 FreeWareFan

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 111 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:39 PM

Great alternative https://freewarebb.com/files/file/3827-unlocker/ :)

Edited by marko, 31 August 2011 - 10:36 AM.
    Removed links

#2 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
    • 25,532 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:10 PM

Ewww, IoBit, that's kinda a dirty word round here FF - they were involved in a massive row with malwarebytes a year or so ago and it was proven beyond doubt that they were in fact stealing malwarebytes definition database - I'll let this one go, but personally I wouldn't recommend anyone downloads or uses their products, if they can steal another developers property, I'd hate to think what they would be capable of to an end user!!
      Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
      New Freeware on the site
      Updated Freeware on the site
      RSS Subscribe
      Report bad freeware here

#3 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
      • 25,532 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

In fact, no, sorry FF, I'm going with my gut on this one mate, just checked WOT also and there are definitely more negatives than positives over there - that together with their past history leaves me no option other than to not support any kind of recommendation towards them - unfortunately I've had to edit your post to remove such :) sorry mate
        Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
        New Freeware on the site
        Updated Freeware on the site
        RSS Subscribe
        Report bad freeware here

#4 FreeWareFan

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 111 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 07:38 PM

Ok, but I'm already switched from original unlocker and no problems.
          Anyway, topic can be closed. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

" } ); } $('gbl_d').update( "" ); _last = ipsLightbox.lightboxImage.src; } } /* Check for init and then keep checking for new image */ _to = setTimeout( "gbl_addDownloadButton()", 1000 ); } //]]>