The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Haozip ??

haozip compression

13 replies to this topic

#11 FreeWareFan

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:51 AM

Yep, we should suspend download temporary. :)

But we must recheck this situation, because most of reports on WOT, MSA, malwaredomains was a year ago.
    Now site seems to be clean http://online.us.drweb.com/cache/?i=f87054799d87360d7f1d578e16961265

Also this is yet another reason that because I don't use any security software. I make a decision only with my brain and eyes. :)

#12 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
    • 12,959 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 09:43 PM

Tomorrow morning that will be 2 days since we contacted the developer of haozip, we'll be removing this download permanently if we haven't heard from the author by this time :)

#13 google

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 51 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:29 AM

Personally I'd bin them marko, if they haven't replied yet they obviously don't have an answer

#14 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
        • 12,959 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

We have now removed our support for this software as the developers have failed to respond to a previous request for further information.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users