The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Should the internet be censored?

internet censored restrictions

12 replies to this topic
"); //]]>

Poll: Should the internet be censored? (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Should the internet be censored

1. Absolutely not, the governments should keep their nose out of such matters, they don't have the right to censor my internet connection (18 votes [54.55%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 54.55%

2. A blanket ban on certain websites wouldn't concern me, but I wouldn't want the governments controlling it (2 votes [6.06%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 6.06%

3. Censorship should be left to each internet user, there are tools already available that allow us to censor our own internet useage and that of our children (13 votes [39.39%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 39.39%

4. Yes, think we need a blanket ban on certain websites, it's long overdue (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#11 Gusarflo

New Poster!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:15 PM

I think Internet should be free of politicians influences; look at what is happening in countries like Venezuela, Ecuador or China, they feel like semi-Gods and with the right to stablish which is approppiate or not for their people!

#12 luffy

New Poster!

• Members
    • 5 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:12 AM

Look at what they did to our TAX money. Now they want to control the Internet? Fark the governments.

#13 BigB

Advanced Member!

• Advanced Member
      • 32 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 11:44 PM

Banning something only gives it publicity. How many people have clicked on link which says "don't click"? I think there should be some sort of censorship especially as children are getting to use computers a lot more nowadays. The big question is how?