File Category: Scheduling,Calendars & Organisers
Will Run On: 9x/ME/NT/2K/XP/Vista/7
This is an absolutely free and versatile Personal Information Manager. It can store, manage and encrypt data: day/week/month/year schedules, notes (pictures, tables, any formatted text) and contacts.
Among the features: Rijndael 128 bit encryption, MS Outlook import/export, Windows Address Book import/export, powerful search, versatile printout capabilities, adjustable contacts storage with unlimited fields.
- Tools to satisfy your calendar, contact management, to do list and notes needs.
- Simple printout of any or all modules and quick export of your data into the most useful formats (iCal, vCard, HTML).
- Strong data protection using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm.
- Intuitive interface in many languages including German, Italian, French and Spanish.
- Mail module
- Mass Mail is now renamed to "Newsletter" and works with built in mailer
- Tabs in To Do module
- New Print reports for paper organizers- for Classic and A5 sizes- for most printouts
- To Do now color-codes tasks according to selected category
- You can "switch off"/hide modules
- Time selection component in Schedule and To Do
- New columns in To Do and Schedule table views: "Created", "Completed"
- Search bar in Schedule (all views)
Please feel free to leave your review on EssentialPIM Free Edition.
Include any information you feel relevant to your review, such as good points, bad points, particularly impressive features, screenshots, ease of use, etc and if you are interested in becoming a resident Editor for FreewareBB, please see https://freewarebb.com/topic/60679-become-an-editor-for-freewarebb/ for further details.
Click here to return to the listing for EssentialPIM Free Edition