"); //]]>
");

FreewareBB Giveaway: Emsisoft Anti-Malware 6!!

53 replies to this topic

#1 James (Jim) Hillier

James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Super Mod
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 11:44 PM

***FreewareBB Exclusive***

Emsisoft has most generously donated 15 (one year) licenses for the latest full version (including real time protection) of their outstanding Anti-Malware software, exclusively for FreewareBB to give away to our members...Thank you Emsisoft!!

This terrific security software would normally sell for $40.00aud but FreewareBB members now have a chance to win a one year license completely free, simply by posting a reply to this topic...competition closes 4th December 2011.

emsisoft.png

Emsisoft Anti-Malware (formerly A-Squared Anti-Malware) has long been established as one of the leading lights in the genre. With a proven track record of reliability and efficiency, Emsisoft Anti-Malware is one of the most trusted security applications available today.

3 guards: file guard, behavior blocker and surf protection:
    • Since version 5: The new, free configurable file guard compares all files that are downloaded or started with about 4 million patterns of known malicious software.
    • Unlike conventional protection systems Emsisoft Anti-Malware does not only check files, but it also constantly monitors the behavior of all active programs and raises an alarm as soon as something suspicious happens.
    • Typical ways of infection are disabled in advance. Websites that try to plant trojans or spyware or that offer deceptive contents are blocked by the surf protection.
    • Signature updates at least 5 times per day, in combination with the zero-day protection of the behavior analysis this guarantees the best
    • possible protection from new infections
    2 scanners to clean infections: Anti-Malware + Anti-Virus!
    • Not just any scanners, but a combination of two world class products - the Emsisoft Anti-Malware, and the Ikarus Anti-Virus engine. Latest tests approve that both are cutting edge in Malware detection.
    • No doubling of the scan duration as would be the case with two separate scanning programs. Considerable performance improvement is possible thanks to the integration of the two engines on the lowest level.
    For a complete run down on what's new in the latest version 6 visit this page HERE

COMPETITION RULES:

* Simply post one reply to this thread. Replies can be anything but we'd prefer if you commented on the Emsisoft Anti-Malware software
    * Competition is for members only. If you are not a member; registration is easy and completely free. Simply register and you will be eligible to enter.
    * Posts must be made before midnight on 4th December. Any posts after the cut off will be deleted and will not count.
    * Only post one reply. Additional replies by the same member will be deleted. Users who abuse this rule may have all posts deleted and be banned from the contest.
    * On Dec 5th, 15 posts will be chosen by a random number generator as winners of one (1) FREE license for Emsisoft Anti-Malware each.
    * Winners will be notified by email at the email address submitted during registration ? be sure to use a valid email that you check regularly.

Don't miss out on this one, post your comments now!

A big thank you again to Emsisoft!!
    Jim Hillier - Managing editor Daves Computer Tips.com

#2 adam

adam

New Poster!

• Members
    • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:30 AM

i like it

Edited by marko, 11 November 2011 - 10:27 AM.
      removed email address

#3 sam

sam

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 12 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 09:56 AM

Excellent product with outstanding reviews. Thank you Marko for bringing another excellent product to its members.

Edited by marko, 11 November 2011 - 10:28 AM.
        removed email address

#4 Vjacheslav Lebedinec

Vjacheslav Lebedinec

New Poster!

• Members
        • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:14 AM

Thanks for the suggestion.

Edited by marko, 11 November 2011 - 10:28 AM.
          removed email address

#5 ja hoor

ja hoor

New Poster!

• Members
          • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:26 AM

count me in please

#6 BigB

BigB

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
            • 57 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:28 AM

I have used and like the freeware version and even used the A2 version before that. It detected a couple of files which Spybot missed.

#7 ajemsasa

ajemsasa

New Poster!

• Members
              • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:38 AM

Emsisoft Anti - Malware 6 is a very good program. With two antimalware engine has excellent detection. Behavior Blocker ( Mamutu ) is a very good.Hijackfree is very good add-on, which is very handy in discovering malicious items
                Goodluck for everyone, thanks for the giveaway, please count me in!

#8 gerka

gerka

New Poster!

• Members
                • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:52 AM

Thank you for this great giveaway. From my point of view Emsi Soft is one of the best security software now.

Count me in please.

#9 hkw

hkw

New Poster!

• Members
                  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:04 PM

I've been using A-squared Anti-Malware for number of years. It is the best software which does keep your pc clean from antispywares and malwares. Unfortunately the scanning speed is not quite acceptable and it takes longer time than other similar products. This is the main reason I leave this product and hope this new Emsisoft Anti-Malware would be different and much better than before.
                    Please count me in this Giveaway and thanks to freewarebb.com for organizing such a great Giveaway.

#10 gLamorous07

gLamorous07

New Poster!

• Members
                    • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 01:21 PM

Please count me in and let me win since I love this A-squared Anti-Malware and currently i'm just using the trial version for a month,
                      wish i could have the licensed before it expire.. Thaks a LOT!