The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

Opinions for DVDVideoSoft?

We've been keeping a close eye on these guys and although we don't currently list there software we're wondering if you have an opinion on them or have used their software with any success?. They are rated green with the site advisory services such as WOT and SiteAdvisor although have multiple negative comments which most disagree with. What do you think?. Tell us here.

");

Hi everyone.How do you do?I'm fine.You too.

6 replies to this topic

#1 Semih Dural

New Poster!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 11:46 PM

I'm an art teacher.From Antalya and 54 years old.My name is Semih Dural.I am leaving with two son and my wife.We are cheerfull and hapy family.I'm paint teacher but my branch is sculptor.I worked in an high school 10 years ago. Now, i am working an techonology-designer teacher in primer school in Antalya city.I was doing statue and statuwets now i dont find free time. Would like to meet with me if you would i can meet.Thanks.

#2 James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Super Mod
    • 759 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 02:22 AM

Hey Semih,

Lovely to see you here, you sound like a very talented man. I don't have an artistic bone in my body so I envy you. :)

I am from Australia and I am more than a decade older than you - still young at heart though. :)

Welcome and cheers...Jim
      Jim Hillier - Freeware editor Daves Computer Tips.com

#3 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
      • 12,807 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:29 AM

Welcome Semih :good:

#4 Claw

Advanced Member!

• Advanced Member
        • 43 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:55 PM

A teacher???? I'm Claw (don't ask) I used to HATE everything about school and learning,,BUT, life gets even.........I MARRIED A TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Claw

Advanced Member!

• Advanced Member
          • 43 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 07:12 PM

Ok, this is for Marko,,they call me Claw because of a resemblance to a muscle bound character in the x-men movies. It must be the hairy face and the attitude , because when I look in the mirror with my shirt off........ha ha!!!!

#6 johnw2738

New Poster!

• Members
            • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 06:42 PM

Hi i am John Williams , by profession I am a web designer and you can say my hobby is to surf the internet and internet is my life and i love to make new friends online :)

Edited by marko, 25 November 2011 - 10:58 PM.

#7 johnw2738

New Poster!

• Members
              • 2 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 02:16 PM

Semih Dural what do you teach?

Buy Mobile Phones

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users