The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Nigerian E-mail

30 replies to this topic

#11 FreeWareFan

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 108 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:00 PM

View PostClaw, on 30 November 2011 - 09:03 PM, said:

Well the Nigerian e-mail has stopped,,Cheating Wives still there,,but just a few and a couple from a Barrister in England. But, other than that all is pretty calm,,,,just waiting for the next wave to start.
    What about
    1) Enlarge your pe**s
    2) Cheap via-gra (forum changes this to "flowers", lol)
    3) Cheapest rolexes
    ? :crazy:

#12 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 247 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 10:23 PM

Dude,,,,,,,You're getting my e-mail!!! Unbelievable,,I still get the cheap rolex and the large pe**s,,but not that much. Maybe they figure I really don't need it!!!!!!!Lol!!!! I guess that wasa cheap joke. Lol.

#13 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 247 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:22 AM

Hey,,,,all the house wives aren't cheating anymore,,they're just lonely now,,and Canadian Pharmacy can make me feel 21 again. WOW!!!!!!! :crazy:

#14 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 247 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:38 AM

This topic may seem Hot,,but actually this kind of spam is not only kind of Sick,,,but, it's also kind of Stupid. Maybe the creeps behind this sort of cr*p should go out and find a real job and then try to go and pass themselves off as human beings!!!!
          AAAAgh,,,was that a little too heavy????

#15 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 247 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

Hey,FreeWareFan, if you're out there, now I got not 1 but 2 from the "FBI",,telling me to read or get arrested!!!! It's a shame I can't open them! I would just love to see what and how many agencies supposedly have my name. Remember this ,,I can check out myself in a moments notice ,, with one phone call!!!! It's a job quirk> Lol!!!!! :sarcastic: Like the "FBI" would use my e-mail!!!!!

#16 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
            • 247 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 12:05 AM

My brother-in-law opened an "FBI" email. It basiclly said he has money from some dead guy waiting for him to claim,and some of it goes to their government,he needs to comply or else. It's all just SPAM(bullsh*t)!!!!

#17 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
              • 247 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:43 AM

Well only one or two Nigerian e-mails a day now.Get a couple from SexyBook,,no more "FBI"e-mails ,,so far!!!! Christmas is on it's way,,,most junk is fake Rolexs and claim my Free laptop,,color of my choice. Wearing my DELETE Button out!!!! :negative:

#18 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
                • 247 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:39 AM

Ok,tis the season for Holiday spam,,.Dinners,,watches,jackets and assorted electronics,,anything to make a buck!!!!

#19 AlphaCentauri

Advanced Poster!

• Advanced Member
                  • 16 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:38 AM

Not sure how deep you want to get into the spamfighting thing, but one of the guys on the InboxRevenge forum wrote a script to automate complaint letters to their email hosts. They can't scam people if their email addresses can't get replies. The script also creates a copy of your complaint letter for the scammer so he'll know why his address is being shut down. He may take you off their spam list -- or he may use your email address as the "from" in his next million pharma spams. It's a bit of an adventure dealing with those guys.

As far as the victims, there's a video series on one victim here: http://www.stophcommerce.com/
                    She lost all her savings, mortgaged her home, and nearly caused her marriage to break up. It looks incredibly stupid. They first gained her trust by coincidence -- she was doing a genealogic search, and the fake name they chose was a match for the branch of the family she was looking for.  That meant her normal skepticism wasn't aroused by long lost family members looking for her, when she'd been looking for them. The amounts of money were small, they were sent to banks in Europe that had professional looking websites, the money showed up on what appeared to be her account, and the farther things went, the more she felt pressured to believe and keep going rather than lose the money she'd already sent.

Many victims end up defrauding those around them or impoverishing spouses because they can't accept that there's no way to get their money back and are unwilling to stop believing the fraudster.

#20 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
                    • 247 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:43 AM

Alpha my friend,,at this moment my Spam box has mail from countries I never heard of telling me they all have "millions" of dollars just waiting for me to claim. On the other hand , Cheating Wives and SexBook,and the"FBI" are wanting me to spend my "millions" of dollars on them!!!! Nice video.These guys won't get one red cent from me !! All anyone can do "is not" get caught up in their game!! There's just too many vunerable people out there,,and those "crooks" out number the innocent 10 to 1. Thanks for your input,,I hope to hear more from you ,,,you seem to hit the nail on the head. It's good to communicate with someone whose eyes and ears are open to what is "really" going on!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users