The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

FreewareBB Giveaway: Online Armor Premium Firewall

Last chance to grab a free copy of Online Armor Premium Firewall (competition closes 22nd Dec) simply by posting a reply to this topic

");

Hey Marko

2 replies to this topic

#1 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 225 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:18 PM

I look out there at the board and all I see is you and me!!!! What's going on???? Most computers run Windows,,which is Microsoft. Things can't be running that smooth out there , huh????

#2 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
    • 12,945 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 06:31 PM

Primarily, we're a download site - we have to remember that, although I wouldn't say it's just you and I, we have many many comments on the download sections from quite a few regulars, and our weekly polls attract quite a lot of comments and votes. I'd love to see more people become involved in the forums and given time and some new features we have planned next year I'm sure we will, but for now I welcome anyone on the site, posters and non-posters alike :good:

#3 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 225 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 07:01 PM

Understood chief,,I'm just one of those people that hope I can help someone. After the hurricane I would have never survived if it weren't for everyone helping me. You were the fist one to make me feel welcome here,,,you and Jim and trust me , people were never happy to see me. Thank you very much....!