The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

FreewareBB Giveaway: Online Armor Premium Firewall

This outstanding security software would normally sell for $40.00usd but FreewareBB members now have a chance to win a one year license completely free, simply by posting a reply to this topic

");
- - - - -

My Startup Delayer review

No replies to this topic

#1 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 12,883 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

File Updated: 01 Dec 2011
    File Category: Startup, Shutdown & System Resource
    Will Run On: XP/Vista/7 (32/64-Bit)

Developers Description
    Every time you start Windows a lot of programs starts automatically making Windows really unresponsive for minutes.

This is noticeable especially on slow PC (like netbooks / nettop with Atom CPU / old pc).

With My Startup Delayer you can choose wich processes delay (or disable) at startup! Also you can decide after how many seconds you want to start them and the delay between each execution!

You can also add your favorite programs to be executed automatically (useful at work! ... every day you open the same programs? :D)
    What is the difference between using our software insted of the Windows "Startup" menu? Windows launch ALL the software simultaneously making it really slow and unresponsive. My Startup Delayer launch them one by one (you can set the seconds to wait after each execution).

Please feel free to leave your review on My Startup Delayer.
    Include any information you feel relevant to your review, such as good points, bad points, particularly impressive features, screenshots, ease of use, etc and if you are interested in becoming a resident Editor for FreewareBB, please see https://freewarebb.com/topic/60679-become-an-editor-for-freewarebb/ for further details.

Click here to return to the listing for My Startup Delayer