The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

FreewareBB Giveaway: Online Armor Premium Firewall

This outstanding security software would normally sell for $40.00usd but FreewareBB members now have a chance to win a one year license completely free, simply by posting a reply to this topic

");

Hello everyone

Say Hello

3 replies to this topic

#1 ptech

New Poster!

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 02:56 AM

Hello from ptech, am interested in freeware and like to tamper with computers. Don't have much in the way of computers but still like them.

Cheers ptech

#2 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 161 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 05:54 AM

Hey ptech,,they call me Claw (long story).You will love this site. Everything on my computer is freeware, and FreewareBB.com is about as good as it gets. You get a great choice of freeware,,honest opinions, lots of help and a really great community of people to deal with!!!! Trust me, you won't be sorry!!!! Hope to see you around,,,,,,A LOT!!!!!

#3 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
      • 12,888 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:36 AM

Hi ptech, welcome to the site, enjoy your stay :)

#4 James (Jim) Hillier

Platinum Poster!

• Super Mod
        • 812 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 01:26 PM

Hey ptech - Great to see you here at FreewareBB - welcome and g'day mate. :bye:
          Jim Hillier - Freeware editor Daves Computer Tips.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users