←  Help, Hints, Tips & Tech Stuff

FBB

»

Glarysoft

Claw's Photo Claw 02 Dec 2011
Hey,I just reviewed Glarysoft Software Update,,that thing is COOL!!!! Update Checker needs you to install .Net Framework,,and I won't even get close to or comment on TechTracker. This I like,,but I've always used their software. I think this may be alittle unknown gem. But,,,,,just my opinion!!!!

Claw's Photo Claw 03 Dec 2011
OK,,now I use Glary Software Update,,Glary Utilities,,but I have never used Glary DiskSpeed Up! Is it as GOOD as auslogics defrag????

google's Photo google 03 Dec 2011
Personally I'd say Auslogics had the edge, but then again I've always used their freeware and only barely tried DiskSpeedUp a few times, could be different now but if it ain't broke I don't see the point in fixing it so I'll be sticking with Auslogics Defrag for the time-being unless something or someone convinces me to sway. At the end of the day there really is only so much a defrag can do and whilst one may do the job a little quicker I doubt there is any real advantage of one over the other.

Claw's Photo Claw 03 Dec 2011
Good point,,I've heard it's fast,but then Auslogics is really complete. I was just curious,,! Thank for your imput google,hope to see you around!!!!

"Claw."