The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

FreewareBB Giveaway: Online Armor Premium Firewall

This outstanding security software would normally sell for $40.00usd but FreewareBB members now have a chance to win a one year license completely free, simply by posting a reply to this topic

");

Glarysoft

3 replies to this topic

#1 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 03:45 PM

Hey,I just reviewed Glarysoft Software Update,,that thing is COOL!!!! Update Checker needs you to install .Net Framework,,and I won't even get close to or comment on TechTracker. This I like,,but I've always used their software. I think this may be alittle unknown gem. But,,,,,just my opinion!!!!

#2 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 160 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 07:52 AM

OK,,now I use Glary Software Update,,Glary Utilities,,but I have never used Glary DiskSpeed Up! Is it as GOOD as auslogics defrag????

#3 google

Advanced Member!

• Advanced Member
      • 49 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 10:56 AM

Personally I'd say Auslogics had the edge, but then again I've always used their freeware and only barely tried DiskSpeedUp a few times, could be different now but if it ain't broke I don't see the point in fixing it so I'll be sticking with Auslogics Defrag for the time-being unless something or someone convinces me to sway. At the end of the day there really is only so much a defrag can do and whilst one may do the job a little quicker I doubt there is any real advantage of one over the other.

#4 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 160 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

Good point,,I've heard it's fast,but then Auslogics is really complete. I was just curious,,! Thank for your imput google,hope to see you around!!!!

"Claw."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users