The Safe Free Download Site

Why not become a full member?, it's fast, free and allows you to participate in our forums and add or comment on our free software, leave reviews, access unlimited free downloads and more! - we NEVER share your details with anyone else, that's a promise! ... REGISTER FREE TODAY

");

Is it just me or does anyone else hate the new look YouTube?

youtube new look grey

6 replies to this topic
"); //]]>

Poll: Anyone else hate the new look YouTube? (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Anyone else hate the new look YouTube?

1. Yes, it was much better before (4 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No, your getting old Marko (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Does it pay my bills? No - then I don't really care either way !! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 marko

Platinum Poster!

• Root Admin
  • 25,532 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:42 PM

OK, I certainly like to consider myself an open minded individual but c'mon YouTube, what are you doing with the new look?!!. It's just awful from what I've seen so far - anyone else agree?

Please remember that we have people from many different timezones on the site and if your post requires a reply it could take longer at some at some points because of this.

Forums
    New Freeware on the site
    Updated Freeware on the site
    RSS Subscribe
    Report bad freeware here

#2 Apokalipsys

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
    • 50 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:21 PM

After playing with it for almost 30 minutes... It isn't just you Marko.

I concur... just another example of a change for the sake of change, not to really improve. :negative:

#3 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
      • 374 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:53 AM

It's a little over crowded on the sceen ,huh guys?? But you can't say it's not bright and colorful, like staring at a supernova!!!!!

#4 Apokalipsys

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
        • 50 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:32 AM

Yes, overcrowded... No discussion on that. Bright..., ok! Colorful, well not so much; mostly white and some kind of gray shades with few hints of blue, black and red, and of course the colors of the thumbnails. Ads are more intrusive. Easy to read, that is for sure. And of course, a supernova... where entropy, chaos and disorder reigns (in thermodynamics, every system tends to disorder, and order comes only at the expense of energy and work). I am agree with you on that; but I think that you meant a "supernova", in a beautiful sense of the astronomical phenomenon, and not in the disorder caused by the explosion of the star. :scratch_one-s_head:

#5 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
          • 374 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:10 AM

Actually my friend,,I meant supernova as in one big explosion off the page and into your face!!! It's just too much to me,,plain and simple!
            But,,I do wish I had your way with words!!!! Unbelievable! :good:

#6 Apokalipsys

Gold Poster!

• Advanced Member
            • 50 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:38 AM

Then we are all on the same channel here. :pardon: Don't we? I just have to agree with you this time mate, it is way too much for anyone.

Sorry for my vocabulary, I am just used to it. (By the way, my native language is Spanish, although I mix of few languages sometimes [that just tends to happen when you speak more than three languages...]). so there could be times that I will seem hard to understand for anyone.) My most sincere apologies if I did not understand you at first. :greeting:

#7 Claw

Platinum Poster!

• Advanced Member
              • 374 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 05:51 AM

Wife is Spanish,,I'm Italian,,she's country,,I'm city,,in any language,too much is TOO MUCH.!! New YouTube look.......TOO MUCH!!!!
                Please don't apologize to me,,sometimes I can't understand myself!!!!!! :sarcastic: